HotS Replay Thread

A rather intense ARAM as Ana, watch at 4x speed for full effect and maybe have some Benny-Hill-routine chase music run in the background.

2 Likes

3 Likes

h ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1O51Ja4TlxsnHylDx7Xhjjf1wjHDDpTJx/view?usp=sharing

Junkrat match where our Valla decided that Valla would be better than the healer they were hovering. Some great plays from both sides. And some not so great onesā€¦ (cough ambush.)

He tried to def it by himself.

1 Like

Oh man my first Orphea triple kill, that would be awesome! All I know is I get lost in the fight, canā€™t even see my hero. But in the end I could see enemies and they all went dead! Love the life steal build. You know that time Kael has you on you last strike with a living bomb and his shadow waltz his A** with life steal, to be the last player alive! Yeah I remember it.

Poor little slug trying to push back the giants.

1 Like

New Chromie on Hanamura. IĀ“m by far not the best on her and have not played her for a while, but one should be able to see that she is quite fun to play.

Decided to do placements, second game went into near 32 minutes on TotSQ; good luck to the brave souls that wants to count all the insane mistakes made in this game. IĀ“m quit eproud of not giving them a single kill for a long, long time though.

Nice one; i guess i would ave looked different if the enemy healer had not been Auriel. I need to remember that ā€œgo eat grassā€ for the next time an allied ETC annoys me.

Body overlapping be like

3 Likes

An exciting new bug brought to you by Sandy Timegnome and her amazing self-stasis.

It was my first game on him.

2 Likes

Mephi is stronger than many people give him credit for.

For the Lich King!

1 Like

ADvsAP

this one was a fun one where i played morales.

1 Like

I had so much fun during this match I must share it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/400938109619011585/563330313787277313/Liming_stronge.StormReplay

1 Like

Mechafrag

i was in brawl on this one. playing as D.Va vs another D.Va.
so, in case some dont get the titleā€¦ its a twist of wording for ā€˜Telefragā€™ where in some FPS games you port in right on top of someone and instakill them. This is funny because I escape the blast explosion and it looks like I land my mech right on her (mech fall does a little damage btw) :laughing:

2 Likes

Pushing people with grenades is always fun.

Definitely interesting, but i take offense at the ā€œewā€ reaction to Demonic Circle.

1 Like

i hate demons

i dont want it build in my life

1 Like

The moment when the enemy Choā€™gall realizes they just entered their worst QM nightmare.

I wonā€™t post the full replay, as it was as brutal as you would imagine.

2 Likes

Seeing the opposing players face will probabaly (and maybe for the better) never happen; but if one could at least see their text in the replay ā€¦