HotS Replay Thread

I still die whenever I think back to the times of pre-nerf KT and pre-nerf KTZ. Have hilarious Gyazo’s of 100 to 0’ing people in one quick Glacial Spike full-combo, or wiping an entire team by dropping a single Flamestrike way back then.
i.gyazo.com/4732e62fc2d9636ab08a83c75a3f62dd.gif

1 Like

And then some say Lili is immortal. You can use the </> option on the editor to include links without spaces, so people can copy-pase them directly.

Watch out for the Muradin/Lucio interaction; i needed the replay to see what exactly happend as i had no clue why Lucio died right there. No idea if planned by Muradin or pure luck, awesome either way.

1 Like

Seems impossible to me, tried playing with the link preview.

Afaik Dropbox doesn’t preview stuff and Discord is also an option, drop a storm replay file then right click on it to copy a link, the link you copied is the request download for that specific file, do note than going to that link will automatically download it unlike other file services.

1 Like

It works OK with Dropbox, thanks for the hint.

1 Like

I have been thinking of making a 48 hours limited time thread where I take players replays with a specific timeline, record it and send it back to them on the forums where they can use that footage for whatever they want, for free and no need for crediting either.

Something like this:

What do you think?

2 Likes

Dat Uther saved you.
He’s a hero!

WELL MET!

He’s really bad tbh he went back into the enemy and almost died like smh, l2p issues right here. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Hold up.
He zoned enemies to save you, didn’t he? :thinking:

Zoned way to much than intended. :sunglasses:

He was ready to die to save you!
Yes, you!
And he wouldn’t zoned so hard if you go back.

And somehow I know he was creaming so hard on you, because you still were going back, when he was saving your body.

1 Like

Here’s another one with edits cuz I’m bored, it was so cool to have a team combo too bad we got one kill:

3 Likes

AHHAHAHAHAH
This is masterpiece!
I love this sound of stunnig Grey by Uther’s E after he gets dmg of D.Va explosion during music on background!

Tanking the core with Yrel and Ana is also a load of fun! haha
They just couldn’t stop us from downing the keep.

Small note: Had to attack enemy heroes with abilities in order to proc Maraad’s Insight (1) heal, and also had Tier 3 Velen’s Chosen (13) for +30% spell power on my heals.

2 Likes

Nothing really extraordinary in the match. In fact a couple moments were more dumb luck. But I will admit I had a lot of fun picking on D.Va.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G1O25Tyiogu5MUqUL7Lg9DVSQ2tZc83H

2 Likes

Someday, I’m going to make a filthy compilation of my Tracer plays.

2 Likes

Nice setup, was surprised it only got one kill with all those heroics rushing through them.

1 Like

Too bad the grenade does no longer also amplify Yrel´s own healing, that would have been even more insane.

2 Likes

Li-Ming Q build is really good, also I’m gonna put part of this song in every single one of these until all of you like it. /s

4 Likes

OMEGALUL

Man, your videos are so cool with dat music.

2 Likes