HotS cannot launch further than loading screen

Alright, yesterday I’ve been playing with my friends while mid game I got a crash. I tried to reconnect but I wasn’t able to go through the launch screen.
Now, everytime I run the game it freezes my entire PC, even trying to open a tab on Opera GX is impossible.
The “loading” sign flickers a few times and after that it goes freeze mode. All I can do is to wait a few minutes and then it finally closes. I’ve reinstalled the game, reinstalled battlenet, deleted the hots documents’ folder and all I managed so far was to watch a few seconds of the intro.

Every other more demanding game on my PC works fine and dandy without any stutters.

I couldn’t find any other similar problem - any possible solutions?

Hey there,

Please post a DXDIAG and we can take a look.

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. In the Run window type dxdiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DirectX window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and save it to your Desktop. Open the new dxdiag file with Notepad.
  5. In the posting section hit the </> button for “Preformatted text” then paste (Ctrl+V) the DXDIAG contents. That’ll make the information much more readable.

If you are unable to post this due to the length of the DXDIAG, please feel free to use pastebin.com and share the direct link with us instead. Use the </> button as well in order to share the link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.