Hot garbage patch

This game has had more bugs that I can count after the latest update. Game crashes repeatedly regardless of which of my 5 PC’s I play on. Same with friends. Voice chat gets dropped constantly regardless of which wifi channel I’m on, same with friends.

Game immediately logs out after completing a match, then crashes upon reloading.

Encountering the same problem on windows 9, 10, and 11, across 5 different pc’s (11 if you count friends).

Voice chat often sets friends in party’s voice volume randomly to 0.

Game fails to restart after crashing and submitting bug report.

Characters getting stuck on terrain when diving or charging.

Maybe considering hiring some programmers that finished a high school coding class and fix your GD game.

I, like most people, have not experienced HotS crash for thousands of games. If it is crashing consistently then chances are something local is the cause.

HotS is very latency sensitive. Playing over WiFi might explain some of the behaviour you are experiencing. It is generally recommended to use a cable based connection, such as Ethernet, for overall better communication reliability and consistency.

Microsoft has not released a Windows 9

This is unrelated to your other issues. If there are particular cases where this issue is bad you might want to make a bug report about it and include replays or videos of those cases.

I would not recommend people with just a high school coding class as their degree try to maintain a high budget game engine. Code maintenance is one of the more difficult aspects of programming as not only must you be skilled enough to perform the changes, but also skilled enough to understand the code that is already there.

Me and my 3 freinds that play most nights are experiencing the same issues lately after the latest patch, strange that we never did before and all of a sudden we have to screw with audio settings every time we start a game… And no it’s not “something local” lol. Its the friggin game. Literally the only game I have issues with.

This problem is occuring at home, at my office in NYC, at my office in San Fran, and my beach house as well. Definitely not a local problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.