Heroes who need rework

Medivh’s shield heals, though. Quite significantly too with a lvl 13 talent. They said a few months ago they were talking about turning Tassadar into an assassin.

I do not understand why people keep insisting that Tracer is op, to begin with if we see the history of patches in which Tracer received changes ALL were nerf, you can see this yourselves if you look in the page of the patch history, then because they insist So much so that Tracer follows op when any hero of aa easily knocks her down, be it Raynor, Cassia and Orphea, so do not keep insisting that Tracer is op and stop with that.
As for Genji if he definitely has much more mobility and advantage than Tracer and in my opinion the only thing that should change is the range of the dash and that it can not cross impassable terrain and collide, remember that both are dps and therefore reduce more damage would leave them very inferior in comparison to other dps.

1 Like

I never heard Blizzard say that… I have seen a lot of speculation about it by players though.

I think it was around the end of September? It might have been Blizzcon. I can try and find the post. However, he is in the new, very small, support category once the heroes are all recategorized. They might just go 120% into the way he is now, as to not screw up queue times for the few people playing zarya, abathur, and medivh.

I don’t remember seeing that anywhere, are you sure it was official and not something someone on Reddit put forward? They can change him and still have him in that category btw, no reason they would be removing his shielding ability.

1 Like

If they dont work out, his trait should be made so it stacks. That way his trait is always going to give some value, and since its explicitely mentioned as his trait.

Lucio needs a lot more of reworking on that since he has too much things that are clumsy in its design.

For example his healing, it either does 2 per tick, or 3 per tick. An instant in which his healing increases by 50%, and the same goes with 3 to 4 per tick which is a 33% increase. This is a too steep system and it should always just average out the healing, so you might get a tick of 3 and a ticks of 2 alternating (to reach a value of 2.5 per tick, and even 2.8 can be reached by doing 4 ticks of 3 and then 1 of 2).
This gives him more stable healing.

His survivability is mainly because he has a healing aura and can stay back, which together with his wallrides gives him a lot of speed, which is fine to me because not all heroes have to be constantly up front. And on that, he already has to get up front of he wants to maximize his healing. That part is fine enough.

The thing lucio needs is more talents that add a risk in exchange for something else. For example higher healing for teammates, in exchange he can only heal himself at a reduced rate.

The problem i often face with lucio is that his playstyle is too boring because he only has 2 abilities he can use, and 1 of them is only a ‘press to boost’ based one. Fenix has more options with his abilities. So on that i think an activatable talent is a must to be added.
(sadly if that is added, i suspect he gets the hammer approach which makes the toggle button moved to D and gives a new W, and that W just becomes a new ability. but for hammer it worked out nicely)

only players that main skill shot heroes like chung ming think tracer is op. Gazlowe and Zagara can just destroy her. She has no health and her one self sustain talent is actually kinda weak so she’s overly reliant on a healer. When I played Tracer I spent more time hearthing than fighting.

I had an idea for a new Uther trait in a thread I made awhile back (during the late hours so it never got attention and was lost to the pits)

My suggestion was this Armor Change - Uther

i still think the worst trait in the game is tyrael one.

1 Like

Well that’s because it requires you to feed to get value :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree though it definitely needs looking into, it doesn’t even fit Tyrael in any way. Did I miss something playing Diablo where Tyrael would blow himself up repeatedly? Lol. It’s also pretty much Junkrat’s trait now that he’s in the game but at least for Junkrat it fits his character.

1 Like

Uther’s trait is inherently flawed. It provides armor upon healing a target, but armor is best suited for incoming damage, not after. With his high mana costs and poor regen out of the AA quest, you can’t afford to preemptively heal either. It’s not in the patch notes, but Uther’s lvl 20 Divine Protection talent was changed. It used to give an additional 15 armor if Devotion was applied to a target (base of 15 for a total of 30), but now it increases the armor value up to 50 for 2 seconds. Which would be insanely useful, if not for the reasons previously listed.

I mean, High Templar coming from their original game are supposed to by the vast majority of the dps in the protoss army. Like, 1 good storm does as much damage as a dozen dragoons in an average fight, and yet tassader vs. fenix…

tassadar need Something yep

Valla. She’s boring.

1 Like

Holy necro, Batman!!

1 Like

I wish this is how the devs would approach many heroes for example Whitemane. She didn’t need a full rework, she needed adjustment. Something like Tassadar or D.Va, they need the full rework treatment.

2 Likes

Is it really so difficult to create a new thread?

2 Likes

Is it really so difficult to just post in this one?

1 Like

Stop being lazy and just make a new thread, dude. If you can put the effort into deliberately looking for a thread almost a year old, you can certainly make a thread of your own.

2 Likes

Nah, but thanks for your concern!

And feel free to post here with all that anger!