Heroes of the Storm Update - Feb 08, 2019

It looks like 3rd time is the charm when it comes to hots game directors.

I still love this game and will play it as long as y’all support it. #churchofrehgar #selfcastancestral

3 Likes

You can smile without a mouth, you know. It’s all in the eyes.

1 Like

This is great news to hear and I’m excited for the road map and the end of the radio silence! I wanted to ask, I’d read something on reddit (haha), and I don’t remember where I found it because was an ungodly hour. But I remember reading that there’s a backlog of heroes to finish and then heroes will come out in relation to events in other blizzard games? Is that the new model going forward or we will see heroes come in a more every other month pattern as it’s been in the last few months?

So gonna love the Gold Conversion change. Now I have a good reason to spend my hard-earned Gold :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Any chance we’ll have an AMA right here in the forums?

1 Like

They’ll probs have a limit of the amount of Gold you can convert to Shards. I’m thinking around 1K is enough.

I like this new seasonal event format better - more in-depth content, themed quests, mini-games. Fewer but more meaningful events feels better to me.

I start feeling that Chen, Tass and TLV reworks will become an meme like Urgot and Yorick in LoL were.

Looks like it went…underground.

(Sorry.)

Well hi lacks a mouth it seems

1 Like

Fixed special for you :3

Well, if anything it gives player the solid reason to buy a stimpack.

OMG! I understand - you need time to reorganize but in this post you write only about boring, useless cosmeticks. This game need resolve core problems! wake up.

1 Like

@Kaéo Milker

We definitely appreciate the updates, but there is something I really needed to comment on. It would be fine if you had just said that realigning the group required extra time to fulfill all of the goals that were originally planned for these events. However, what you said was quite culturally insensitive regarding how the Summer, Fall, and Winter events were popular so you all decided to just add the Lunar New Year event into the Spring. It’s like saying, well you know, you all love historical months so rather than the Christmas stuff coming out in December, we will just have it in February and group it with Black History month. Are you planning on grouping all cultural and historical events into seasonal months?

but if someone has 50,000 gold or even more, you can just keep getting 1000 shards and get free skins.

They probably wont have a 1:1 ratio.

My guess is between 5:1 to 10:1.

Now open MMR plz, one ranked league and delete the rotation of maps.

Gems should be removed as a currency and and the reward from leveling (gems every 25 levels) should be replaced.

The issue with Gems is you are always left with some change in your pocket after buying the currency and making an in-game purchase.

Please just determine fixed prices of everything IN LOCAL CURRENCY, as it is, people are overpaying for purchases and it just encourages more spending (good for company but a scummy business practice from a point of view of customers).

1 Like

make it on feature season not seasons! . already late …

Barely. I took me a bit of searching before I found it on your Twitter. MMO-Champion didn’t pick it up, there’s no indication of it here on your site, and the Twitter announcement is just artwork. Usually get one of those video reels showing the skins. This is literally the first I’ve heard about this event. The initial announcement was so subtle that this post of yours is more of an official announcement than the actual one.

2 Likes