Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes - April 16, 2024

Heroes of the Storm PTR Patch Notes - April 16, 2024

Our next Heroes of the Storm patch has just hit the Public Test Realm and will be available for playtesting.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Hogger nerfs? I am down!

1 Like

Leo added back to same hero ARAM but still turned off in normal games. Wont stop people from backdoor anyway.

2 Likes

We are so back.

2 Likes

Finally some Rehgar nerfs. No Samuro nerfs, kind of shocked.

Kinda wished they removed Probius level 20 wall talent instead of just removing altogether, but I guess that requires more finesse. Don’t play ARAM that much, but all Nova seems like it would be stupid, but in a novel fun once in a blue moon way.

1 Like

THIS IS NOT A BUG FIX, THIS IS A BUFF!!!

thanks

10 Likes

Deathwing can still cast Bellowing Roar while in the sky, if the talent is selected while he’s channeling Molten Flame.

6 SECONDS 50 ARMOR ON YREL NOT AGAIN :sob::sob::sob::sob:

FIRST MEDIVH NOW THIS, OH MY GOD WHY

6 Likes

all
whitemane
is
now
possible

5 Likes

Remove Volskaya from SL or do yet make rotation maps or just put all 15 in!

quite happy that there are balance updates but the previous team was doing something nice, adding the why on this/that being buffed/nerfed

2 Likes

Nothing too exciting. Rehgar’s overall mana pool and return adjustment might be a little too harsh and I really hate to see nerfs on a healer. Why not buff others instead, if only for 4% of their AA damage which you took from Rehgar? Why even nerf Stormcaller when Colossal Totem is twice a popular?

A healer with almost 60% winrate should have nerfs. Its 100% spot on to nerf him.

6 Likes

Varian being considered a tank instead of a bruiser is a small, but welcome change. It matches his QM matchmaking and I think it means he can now get Call of the Nexus XP bonuses.

1 Like

Lunara

Nature’s Toxin [Trait]
Now acts similarly to other heals.

Mkay am I the only one confused as to how her passive poison damage now acts similarly with other heals in a totally unspecified manner?

Templar’s Verdict getting toned down a bit has been a long time coming. That talent has been a pseudo heroic for a while with all that it gives to Righteous Hammer.

Well mage armor got nerfed from PTR version once it hit live. It’s funny because even though it got a pick up boost in the immediate changes, it’s stabilized to go back to sub 40% win rate lol, back to where it was before he got buffed, which is bizarre and sad. So, my rationale why it might not have been as big a buff as it might seem seemed to have panned out.

Just a guess, but maybe it acted as regen instead of a heal, which seems fine to me. This would mean it’s now subject to healing reduction effects which would in general be a nerf except in the tiny amount of cases you have characters that give you + heal buffs.

2 Likes

Yrel’s level 20 ult upgrade now needs a redesign, as there is even less of a reason to pick it now, when the baseline cooldown is so short.

I can hardly believe my eyes, THEY FIXED OLAF CHARGE

Combine it with her E talent at level 4, and it is completely busted. There is no reason to take any of the other talents in coordinated play.