Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes – November 12, 2019

Im not gonna lie… kinda disappointed we still haven’t seen death wing released yet. He was announced over 3 weeks ago in a playable state, whats the hangup?

2 Likes

They said on Blizzcon, that Deathwing will be added on PTR after a couple of weeks. Its been almost 2 weeks. So maybe they will add while HOTS will be unavaliable? I hope so

Lmao “entitled whining”

1 Like

More like, tremble before the might of our product backlog.

Since SL Season will end in 3 weeks, I suppose they’ll release DW after the Season end while implementing the Winter Event.

1 Like

Thanks, I had a hard time to log in to the game the past few weeks.

I will probably log more often now.

Y’all complain, but you’d also complain if the patch were implemented without explanation. “They’re hiding stuff!”, “Where’s the explanation for taking the game down?”, etc.

1 Like

Sometimes i feel like people would be happier if Blizzard didn’t update their games.

Just leave it at the boring state that it started out as.
Even a minor thing like this get negative comments, as if theres never gonna come out another patch ever again.

This is a hotfix as Sami said, take it easy.

2 Likes

RTX graphics card MVP interface crash

The amount of whining in this thread is amazing.

“I don’t have login issues. Guess I don’t get anything!”
It’s almost like the world doesn’t revolve around you.

“We’ve been waiting for a month!”
It’s not like you’re unable to do anything else with your life while waiting for them to release a new client.

“I’m a paying customer I deserve to whine.”
How much did you pay for the deathwing patch DLC?

1. Deathwing, like all other heroes, is not free. People will need to buy him, either with real money or earned in-game gold, which requires time to gather up.

2. People have waited years for Deathwing to finally be added, and now Blizzard is not even willing to give us certainty about his exact release date/PTR release. Why? Just confirm he’s coming out on the 25th to PTR and early December to live, stop all the stupid rumors.

3. Going back to Point 1: Many people have funneled real money into Heroes of the Storm and, by extension, into other Blizzard games and services. They are most definitely entitled to demand a level of quality from Blizzard, and the least Blizzard should do is not leave us in the dark about such a big, highly anticipated hero.

4. In case you’re completely foreign to business management and capitalism as a whole: The Customer is King, or, in other words: don’t insult whoever is giving you money. Ever heard of EA and the numerous scandals during Battlefield 5’s development? Their devs literally INSULTED the playerbase, calling them racist and whatnot. THAT is how you lose interest in your product.

3 Likes

Hot fixes for bugs that makes people not login in the game I play? We don’t need those. /s

1 Like

I do not think there is one coming today.

:hushed: :sweat_smile:

Seems like we’ll be waiting another week… I don’t think anyone thought we’d have to wait this long to even hear When Deathwing would be coming after his announcement ahead of Blizzcon… but still nothing, and now only patch is well… nothing?

1 Like

The PTR will most likely be up on the 25th :confused:

I mean they were just doing damage control after Blitzchung so it wouldn’t surprise me if Deathwing was announced a lot earlier than intended

I cannot find these patch notes on the homepage. Am I looking wrong?

Nah, the patch is just so small that they didn’t bother making notes for it. Understandable.

1 Like

They got us all amped up during Blizzcon, which was 3 weeks ago this weekend. They revealed one of the most requested heroes to be coming to the game, but have no offered so much as a prospective release date. Ppl are upset as is their right. You can’t throw a massive bone like that and then sit on it.

Oh, sorry, but are you unaware of how to acquire heroes in this game?