Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes – November 12, 2019

that bites. I mean really bad. its like a massive chunk larger than the empire state building was just bitten out…

What about issues involving MAC users? Ive been playing on a Mac since beta and now the game is bugging out to the point where its unplayable…

Is your team so small you can’t dress this issue?

3 Likes

Funny thing is I wasn’t even getting log in errors so this patch is just a let down for me :rofl: but I’m glad they’re fixing it for other people

I’ve said it multiple times though the lack of communication on Deathwing’s release is pretty annoying. Most heroes in the past they’d announce and then within a week they’re on the ptr but it’s been nearly a month and they haven’t said anything we didn’t already know.

As for people saying that they DID say when he would come out on the ptr, there’s been multiple release windows that they’ve “suggested” that don’t add up. At one point they supposedly said 2 weeks after Blizzcon. Then during the panel they said a few weeks after. Then apparently someone said the next big patch.

I mean, Blizzcon was literally 10 days ago. They announced DW the week before. It hasn’t been “nearly a month”, it’s been a bit over half of one.

Have some patience folks. The devs are really great and they have a lot of passion for what they do. They’re getting DW out to us as quickly as they can and poking them and disparaging them over the timing doesn’t get the product out any faster.

We’ll get him soon™.

that’s currently the biggest problem with everything in this day and age… a critical lack of communication between each other. some one needs to start changing that.

3 Likes

It’s been 3 weeks (which I consider nearly a month) since they announced him and all we got at Blizzcon were things that they already told us at his announcement besides a few skin color variations. If they don’t give us anything this week then that means he probably isn’t coming out for another week or 2 so that means it’ll be a month after they announced him.

If you read what I posted they normally put heroes on the ptr within a week after announcing them. Making us wait this long for the most requested hero of all time is just torture.

5 Likes

You bring back old loggin screen? Pog Please! I hate the current one (& it’s bugged when choosing EU)

Just curious. Is there a time frame when we will see a fix for the AMD 3000 series, HoTS saying low cpu performance, check temps/power plan?

2 Likes

Question:
I see you wrote “Has been” released to improve log in issues…
… I can’t login…

Are you still applying the patch or did it just break (what was working fine to me???)
:’(

Cut the entitled whining.

We already know the upcoming update with be a major rework containing the exp orb changes along with Deathwing and the Mephisto event.

Major changes like that will be at the end of the current season. Not during.

2 Likes

So, to get this straight, we waited four hours for no new content, just to fix a login issue?

3 Likes

“Deathwing will be released in the next patch after Blizzcon”… not

5 Likes

I totally agree. Major bummer!

First patch after blizzcon they said… Sigh

4 Likes

Could be that they are fixing login as they are expecting a larger than usual number of players to return with DW and want to ensure most players will be able to login.

Yep, time to retire this game for a bit.

3 Likes

You guys saw “scheduled maintenance” and you got excited, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

3 Likes

Thanks Dad, but your words are not helping.

2 Likes

They specifically stated next BALANCE patch. Which will be after the season ends.

Funny thing, I am entitled to whine :smile:
As a customer of Activision-Blizzard, I have every right to complain and demand more from them

3 Likes