Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes - July 12, 2022

After everything Blizzard has done in recent times this is the only game of theirs I play.
Such a sad day to see the one game that actually followed the Blizzard Commitments is dead in the water. I hope Microsoft’s acquisition will revive Blizzard though that hope is faint.

3 Likes

Oh dang i thought it was patch notes…

1 Like

F*** blizzard.
Long Live Heroes Of The Storm.
We are HotS, not you.

2 Likes

Can someone screenshot me the spectral butcher?

Where is my Viking new skin?

1 Like

The patch notes are even more epic than the mount.

3 Likes

Well that decision couldnt be worse then ignoring the popularity of a certain Warcraft 3 Custom Map or could it?
As I am not able to grow out of Games - i have to be thrown out by force. You Sir Blizzard are doing a decent job.
:sob:

Wait so…did a new season start? It used to say “less than a week” and now it says “two months” but that seems really short for a season so I’m guessing it’s been extended again?

3 Likes

They bothered to add Spectral Butcher, but not to bring the already existing Spectral skins back.

And the highlighted collection stuff and levelup boxes are still Christmas because ofc

New season (2 of 2022), with new rewards that are just lootboxes… And from the announcement on the free rotation I’d guess that seasons are also to be automated with no input from the devs.

3 Likes

Another bad day for us… Blizzard disapoint me more and more every month since Mike Leave. Hope that Microsoft will do something good with WOW, Starcraft and other world created by Blizzard, but we have to wait long time to see some changes.

4 Likes

My expectations for blizzard and current dev team were low (if any), but this, damn, went even lower.

You had a chance to do a decent job this patch knowing it is the last one and say goodbye to your fans and go with honor. Instead you decided to spit in their faces. And HOTS not being profitable is no excuse. You had so much time to think about it and do better than come up with this nonsense.

Screw you scumbags.

1 Like

man did this let me down, hots with probably the best macro system in any moba doesn’t even bother updating anything on their final patch, no skins no content, nothin’, and although I somewhat get the reason they didn’t do balance changes, at the same time that is a perfect way for them to continue working on the game later on even though higher ups don’t want them to (starcraft 2 as a perfect example)

1 Like

Honestly not the worst patch we could be stuck on :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Such a unique mount. I didn’t even realize I already had it (although without a silly plate covering its forehead). The number of recycled mounts is matched only by the number of times the developers lied to us in connection with the game.

But unlike every unmemorable mount, I vividly remember every time you $(&/"# the player base over.

1 Like

Only fair from me if I say thanks for setting up seasons. From a practical perspective, that’s important.
Didn’t want to post yesterday (before our patch) because jinx.

Much of what Blizzard makes are recycled cosmetics so why so surpriced ? Even mounts in WoW are all the same with different colour.

How many months have passed? Do they even work there? Lazy butts.

Not surprised as I am disappointed they just decided to dump the news and leave the game in current state. Judging by the number of shop cosmetic items it is no secret that the art department is constantly working overtime while the game director takes three months to make up his mind whether he wants to reduce a certain number by 10 or 5%.

You’d call this venting in anger only if you were born yesterday. Every piece of criticism is well deserved and no one contributed to the downfall of the game more than the people who worked on it. Incompetence in general game design is one thing, but they didn’t even show willingness to even try and salvage the shop or incentivize player spending, which is the pillar stone of any long term project.

Please don’t come at me with the argument over nonexistent budget because you’ve seen yourself how well they’ve utilized it in the past. No better time to speak your heart than now.

Lol is this even a patch? Waste of a post

4 Likes

Not even a final hero or anything worthwhile to see the game off.
A real shame to see what this company has become, in many regards beyond just HOTS.

2 Likes