Heroes of the Storm Content Update - December 21

Diablo 2 Druid!!!

1 Like

ABOUT TIME…

I don’t know why you guys couldn’t do this when the game was actually thriving.

4 Likes

The HotS team is the only one I actually trust at Blizzard anymore. I’m glad the game has such a passionate group of talent behind it. Thank you all for looking out for us.

2 Likes

Didn’t expect an update before Christmas. Love you guys and enjoy your holidays :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah yes, you mean like we used to be able to do before the horrid 2.0 update where you guys decided to screw us all over by throwing in lootboxes? They’re not working out so well, are they.

4 Likes

The feeling I get is they are extending the event as a sorry for the crazy. Keep these event chests as a little thing we can do for our people.

1 Like

seems like you guys are starting to correct things by me if everything in this post is correct. I was reluctant to even see how the page was doing after the fiasco of last week. I know I’m just a drop in the bucket for blizzard in general but i was plesently please with my fellow players who saw what a slap in the face the news was.

Granted I do feel bad for the pro players that lost their job and following their dreams and lossing everything in one day. It’s still a very bad move and you owe these players a huge apology for this and you cant just get away with that. But that is life and it sucks just going in and not having a job the following day.

As long as we can be assured that we will be getting updates with this game I will return. Keep in mind, you at all pull that crap again you will not only not get my support anymore but a whole bunch of others as well.

Also if I can buy skins directly with cash and no bs gems I will buy some stuff. Till than I ain’t spending any money on gems so good luck with that if you decide to keep gems.

“Swift response, unlike Diablo. Neat.”

Of course it’s swift. This is what a company does when in-game sales are decreasing by the metric ton.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. I hope one day Heroes of the Storm will have more players than DotA 2 and LoL.

2 Likes

I’m in the game for the long haul. This is my favorite Blizzard game, and continues to be my favorite Blizzard game. I’ve been here since the Tech Alpha, and I will be here until the day the servers get shut down.

I just want to see gameplay given precedence over corporate greed. I don’t want to feel like I have to purchase loot boxes to HOPE for things I want.

I’m hoping this small team left in the wake of the HOTSpocalypse can make this game what I’ve always felt it should have been, a really great experience.

2 Likes

I have been here as long as you. But the greed that was shown with 2.0 and the recent attack on the community was something I could not let slide.

I love this game. Only thing that beats is was WoW bc to MOP excluding cata. But I dont play that game anymore for reasons.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure what you mean by greed. The 2.0 update was incredibly generous. This is honestly probably one of the most fair monetization systems I’ve seen in a F2P game.

1 Like

Generous to people who never spent a dime on the game.

Not to people who actually spent money on the game. Purchasing content post 2.0 became much much more expensive than it was before.

I don’t mind that F2P players got some content, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. What does bother me is that I’m now expected to gamble on content that I previously just purchased outright, meaning I have to dump MORE money into the game to get what I was previously getting before.

Before 2.0, all inclusive event bundles were like $20, I would purchase them without question. Now they’re not even all inclusive and cost like $30+ in some cases.

2.0 was hardly generous for people who actually spent money on this game.

5 Likes

This reason right here. Could not of said it myself.

I think you guys can change the reward from playing those bonus heroes because the xp bonus won’t make people play the roll they don’t like or don’t want to play. I mean if someone like to play tank or healer no matter there’s xp bonus or not, they will always love to play those roll. If someone doesn’t like those two roll, even you give them ton of xp to play and they still won’t play. Maybe change the reward to something else.

Before 2.0 I have 0 skins, after 2.0 just for playing the game I got a ton of skins, where do you see the greed in there? I hope a system like this will exist in the future, but with the posibility to buy only one skin you want and not a entire bundle just for one skin.

By “being able to purchase more skins with gold” does that potentially mean the resurfacing of Master skins?

It’s a stretch but I’d be very glad to see them return.

But great blue post - super keen to see what the future holds Hots team.

1 Like

Just 50 times!? You underestimate how no-lifer some of us can get when it comes to grinding!

2 Likes

Sure it’s good getting updates like this and I’m happy for people here to get them but give them credit AFTER they actually follow through with any positive stuff not before, I feel like you guys are super quick to forgive all the decisions made that led to this.

As to Kaéo Milker, I would love to give feedback but I know it won’t be listened to just like other people didn’t get listened to that left the game as the focus now more than ever is the casual player feedback.

If there is anything we can do to help support the game and its continued development, lets us know.