Heroes of the Storm Content Update - December 21

Oh I’m not forgiving them for their actions here. That’s a honest mistake if anyone does that. I’m only saying these are steps in the correct spot. They still need to apologize to the pros who lost their jobs and what not even after them saying the pro stuff was a go next year.

Why doesn’t Blizz let the community of dedicated fans contribute to its actual content by holding design contests. like say two a year. They post the requirements and let the community do the work. Initial rounds are rough drafts but last rounds will receive help from the developers so that control over the IP’s integrity is maintained. Probably will never happen but just a dream.

I really wish statements like these would just stop. It’s like a woman is saying this to kids to get them all pumped up for some kind of kindergarten event. It sounds like you’re patronizing us. And it’s so bad that it doesn’t even properly do it.

2 Likes

Nice, i love this game more than i hate it :stuck_out_tongue: someone call it “passion” :smiley:
i allways trust this game, and i will do again…

don’t forget the players!

" * Bringing back the ability to directly purchase individual skins with Gems"

Finally a good thing to read about Heroes Of The Storm.

Thank you for being in communication with the community. It is very appreciated. I am glad you are listening to the community about the purchase-ability of skins and items. I think that is smart!

I would love to see Haunted Mines come back. I think this is a pipe dream, but I love having variety in the maps. It’s such a good feature to this game.

I am a happy to hear that reworks are coming, as well as the role changes! I have watched some top level Master players struggle to get games in this current state of the game, so I am glad that is being addressed as well.

I would LOVE to see the game focus on new player education and engagement. Balancing the game to the general population.

I would also love MORE Nexus lore and updates. An “Attack on the Ravenlord” event would be so fun. I really loved how you created Orphea, and updated the Dragonshire map to reflect the story.

Pipedream #2: Getting playable PvE story content. Taking back maps from the dark Nexus forces. OR even taking over the Nexus as dark nexus heroes?! It would be so cool.

I personally think that releasing new heroes more slowly would be so much better. Maybe 4 heroes a year? I could even see just 2 or 3. The roster is so large, I think the game would benefit from player education, balancing, match making and new story content! Blizzard is great at creating a universe and I’d love to see that upped in lieu of pumping out new heroes. A new map every year would be nice, but I think that takes a lot of dev work!

Thank you again for being committed to the game. I love this game, and so many other people do as well. I don’t want to see it go! I just recently started making cash purchases (Orphea, 360 Day Boost) because I felt like that level of commitment to the lore, the artwork, the creativity, it was important for me to support that! I think that is where this game can stand strong. Make it DIFFERENT than the other boring MOBAs. Adding in story content like SMASH or Dissidia would be so amazing.

Thank you again. <3

Please fix the FPS drop that has been happening in windows since the release of the game. It’s so inconsistent. Sometimes I can play perfectly and then there are some days that I’m playing 70fps and then it drops to 0 and recovers in less than 1 second. But it happens every 4 seconds. It feels like I’m playing with lag, but there’s no problem with the actual internet.

I don’t see this issue with any other game. I play a lot of OW as well and this never happens, just with HOTS. I have tried so many things to fix it since the release of the game, but all fixes are temporal. It always comes back.

2 Likes

Well there is a hero who has been promised since 2013 and in 2019 his game will turn 25 years old. So how about we give some love to Blackthorne this year and finally add him to the game before you guys kill it off Activision style all willy nilly?

1 Like

Ps - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE Release the stuffed Butcher skin. I love the Stitches teddy bear skin and the Butcher one would make my LIFE! <3 thank you

3 Likes

Just give us a QSDZ movement control like “MASTER X MASTER” and the game will go to whole other level cause it’s so skill based… this game has a lot of potential as an Action-Moba cause it’s fast paced and it’s universe has a an actual background…

I’m really glad to both see a more active partecipation on this board by the Devs and also about reading what you’re planning for the future.
Keep it up!

Oh MMR ‘s update ? Ah, no, bye ! “meaningful changes”’ troll

So excited to hear this!! Heroes of the Storm just blew me away when it was announced back then and I have been playing ever since. I love this MOBA compared to others because I get to play as my favorite characters from the Blizz Universe. You can’t beat Blizzard characters! Keep up the good work team and I can’t wait for 2019! :slight_smile:

lack of new events? they literally said in this post that the new hero is coming with a new event?

1 Like

So reguardless of these strange changes that we need and don’t need. What are you going to do about QM and how bad it is? I’m getting tired of filling roles in Unranked and I want to play TLV in QM again without getting absolutely shafted by having no tank or healer while the enemy team does.

Sorry bud you already killed the game with your last post.

2 Likes

Lol suck hahaha
i have played this for 5 years!
But when i meet heroes,i really dont want to back to lol!

i really want to believe u didnt sh1t over this game and it will live on, i really do. But the way u fcked all people conected to hgc wont be forgotten easily by anyone who would like to try this game on a level beyond just ranked games. Im attached to this game much, playing for 3 years and i dont wanna quit for cancerous lol. But still, im afraid after few months there wont be any new content or any people to play with. And be warned, i was always a huge fun of your franchise, if u keep fcking people like me, your chinesse mobile market wont save you.

2 Likes

Love you papa kaeo <3 Will support heroes forever <3

1 Like

This is very good to hear!

1 Like