Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - June 3, 2020

I just played a 30 minute TotSQ on Anub’arak, and I think he is back to being in a decent place. The comps weren’t ideal (yay for QM!), but he didn’t feel quite so fragile, and I am pretty sure with a decent healer and a second front line, he will return to his status as a CC beast. I could handle teamfights under structures for a reasonable amount of time, but of course I would have to save CDs, and leave when those were down.

Between the anomaly changes and the bigger shield, I feel comfortable putting him back on my “regular” roster of tanks, especially when running a blow-up comp.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand some of those Genji changes… 20 seconds cooldown Cyber Agility and Double Jump removed and Pathfinder is still a thing ? The talent was pretty lackluster before those changes and right now is just uber trash.

The new level 13 talent that took Double Jumps place doesn’t make much sense either, Genji is not Valla/Raynor, he is a dive character who combo’s his mobility and abilities with a few autoattacks mixed in to burst down characters, these changes take away from his identity as he now has less overall mobility with stronger autoattacks but weaker Shuriken pressure, but the extra autoattack poke is not really needed, Genji already had decent poke with his Q’s, Shuriken Mastery and Double Jump, which are now nerfed thanks to Cyber Agility nerf and Double Jump removal.

1 Like

Dragon Shire
The Dragon Knight’s Savage no longer interrupts missile movers of targets that are Unstoppable, but continues to properly interrupt missile movers of targets that are not Unstoppable.

Can someone explain this one to me? I don’t know wtf this even means.

3 Likes

Before, the DK could push Unstoppable heroes like Lunara while she jumped, but now she can’t. You can only push heroes who are not Unstoppable.

I personally really like this change because it was very frustrating to play Lunara and have the DK cancel her jump and push her.

3 Likes

There’s a difference between a simple numeric advantage and giving her entirely new abilities. From what I recall she did not have a movement speed modifier before, which gives her access to new ways to use her mobility.

It may not change anything, but it opens up new potential.

The best is you don’t even have to use her trait on enemy hero, because splash dmg is aslo applied when you use her trait on NPC, like boss or Immortal… :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, 15 people like the patch.

Good job Blizzard! That’s more than usual!

Thx for remind me to click the “like” button.
I forgot to do so.

1 Like

You must really love the patch if you FORGOT TO CLICK LIKE.

Makes me wonder how many dislikes this would have… Probably a LOT… and that’s probably why Blizzard has no dislike button. They can’t deal with reality. Only thing Blizzard wants to read is “Yes we like this!” Even when a game has 50 billion accounts, and only 15 of them “like” their posts…

Discourse Software which the forum runs on does not support downvotes, but there’s definetly plugin to add downvoting to the forums.

“It supports one counter, but not a second counter!”

Well… then it’s pretty crappy software, isn’t it? But i guess that goes without saying on anything Blizzard related :3

If that same software improves all forum features from the old framework by:

• Adding flexible format and full on support to HTML and Markdown
  • Optimized running software
  • Image posting
  • Loading times that take seconds to run the page
  • Bugless and no downvote exploits that has went under the radar for the majority that would turn the whole voting feature as useless as it gets.
  • Cache that literally makes it running this webpage during offline mode.
  • Literally automated draft saving to your topics.

For the sacrifice of this:

• Downvoting

Then yeah I will take it. :slight_smile:

None of the things you wrote is a “feature”.

is there ANY website where you can make posts, that doesn’t have ALL those things?

This is literally like ANY other website where you can post, without the ability to downvote.

Why is Lunara unstoppable while jumping, though? Like what’s the logic behind it? She is mid air, she should be the total opposite of unstoppable :smile:

Yes, the old blizzard forums when it had the downvote feature.

It’s an announcement post about the patch notes, it’s not the patch notes feedback collector.
Especially with notes like these, binary like/don’t like approaches are super useless anyway. Read the posts discussing the topics. If you can’t be bothered to do that, you clearly weren’t interested on whether people like the patch, but rather wanted to stroke your ego.

Dude is an obvious Troll if you read through the rest of his posts…

Yes, I am as guilty as anyone else of feeding him, but you really shouldn’t take anything he said seriously.

Sorry, I was just skimming the thread. And, you know, Caps always get attention.

1 Like

just set him on ignore, like the rest of us.

I found that Whitemane the only remained Artanis champions which didn’t reached level 5 will purchase her soon. as for Yrel I will purchase after Whitemane.