Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - June 3, 2020

Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - June 3, 2020

Heroes of the Storm has just been updated with Hero balance changes! Read on for details.

View Full Article

17 Likes

Where is the illidan buff? HES DUE!!

4 Likes

A Tyrande rework… I guess there have been 2 or 3 reworks since her last one…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is what I was looking for on the front page but couldn’t find it. Thanks for the post :+1:

1 Like

Shocker

7 Likes

Indeed, that Uther change does seem crazy. Just crazy enough to work.

Also the change to Tracer has the potential to increase her winrate.

4 Likes

Did they really do that to Tracer? They had to upload burst …

1 Like

5 MEN DIVINE SHIELD, POPCHAMP!

TLV buffs, epic.

10 Likes

A rework of the old heroes are a good temporary alternative to the lack of a new hero, as well as significant economic and financial savings.

Also Genji buff is nice,I had right in Anub’arak,Uther,Tyrael,genji buff, anyway thank you Hots.

6 Likes

Was hoping for a Deathwing buff, the last patch really hit him hard and he needs some love. Reverting his health nerf, adding new ways to regain armor, and improving World Breaker form would be great things to do. Hoping he gets some love in the future…

2 Likes

Hmm, it seems auto attack Whitemane is the way to go as it seems to be constantly pushed per patch.

The Lt. Morales buffs are at least somewhat good enough.

8 Likes

Reading now.

Actual TLV changes.

7 Likes

The devs unashamedly and openly play favorites. Anyone who hasn’t realized this by now either plays one of blizzards favorite heroes or hasn’t been paying attention.

Dva, Nova, valeera, gazlowe. When was the last time any of these was genuinely well balanced or shown any love by blizzard?

7 Likes

I really don’t like the direction of Zeratul and Whitemane but I’m happy for the buffs for the bois.

I just saw the doc murder a poor soul with Eric, now he will bring destruction with him.

What a weird to fix the bug for Tracer, nonetheless interesting functionality that I would not mind, though I guess baseline being decreased is also a good start. :+1:

At least they are very aware over how inflated those stats from Untouchable.

DW doesn’t need anything. He still has a high winrate, pickrate and high banrate.

2 Likes

Does anyone else feel like the buff to nerf ratio is a little too high? Some definitely needed to be buffed, but are they not concerned at power creep at all?

It’s just frightening how some players can somehow only manage to play a hero unless they’re inherently imbalanced.

If her current builds stangante around W, then the other alternatives are to try to boost the appeal of Q and AA to free up some variation for her play styles.

I love how they’re trying to bring underperforming tanks up to johanna/etc’s level rather than the other way around. Its going to take more buffs than that though.

7 Likes

Tyrande rework still needs to be erased.
Whitemane rework still needs to be erased.

Cassia buffs seem interesting.

7 Likes