Heroes of the Storm Balance Patch Notes - June 15, 2021

I see Pursued by Grace is still pointless. 30 healing per second, tops, is nothing for an effect that forces you to put yourself in harms way to get that healing. Against half-way competent opponents, youā€™ll be taking way more damage than youā€™ll heal from it.

Yep, I was chunking people with E talents tonight. He does very respectable damage now.

I kinda thought Multishot on Valla was a fallback build. I didnā€™t expect it to eat more than a 1 damage stack nerf when it has the worst synergy talents of all 3 builds, as well as the highest opportunity requirement for stacking at all. Yet Hungering Arrow got buffed?

Iā€™ve been slaughtering all day with HA build, since MS is basically dead at this point. It was already obnoxious to play, since they took away Hot Pursuit out of level 1, and it has no specific level 20 synergy talent like HA and AA both have.

It feels good. Plus with Crossfire baseline, it brings a punch. Iā€™ve outtraded a Sgt. Hammer all game long. Itā€™s much easier with all these new tools.

Hitting people with Crossfire right from level 1 felt really good. Me likey what I have tested so far. Oh, and pair some of the changes with Adrenaline Stim at 1. Too fun.

2 Likes

Lol the shift button is so buggy isnt it.

Does this boost its healing to allies aswell?

It does, not just for the heals. With his full trait build, he can one shot a squishy.

Thats pretty hardcore

9 Likes

oh

oh

1 Like

Brighwing changes look intresting and they keep buffing my favourite talents on Orphea.

• Fetid Touch [W]
  • Additional functionality: Basic Attacks become ranged and Slow enemies by 15% for 1.5 seconds but deal 50% less damage.

I liked this one in combo with Long Pitch, but i am very definitely not picking this talent anymore with this added funtionality.

Also no idea why they nerfed the physical armor, never seen anyone but me pick that one.

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing because of pro play. It was used alot any time an AAer was good.

Stukov canā€™t have any good talents can he :kissing:

I think hes still really good. Just hard to play.

WTF

Sad that they didnā€™t address the shop/collection issues with the missing skins

2 Likes

Still no update for the Mac M1 Bugā€¦ Itā€™s almost a year nowā€¦ Ridiculous