Heroes Message board

Why are they picking double mages?

Ey that was rather quick for my Brightwing report, I wonder how long the penalty is.

1 Like

First reply in the thread reminded me of a QM Iā€™ve had once as a Lunara vs a 5 healer comp. Thing was actually pretty opressive with Bloodlust, Water Dragon, Light Bomb, Auriel and Kharazim (at least if I remember correctly). In a QM with no tank it was actually almost impossible to win a 5v5.

Fortunately map was Sky Temple and once I convinced our team to force the enemy to split and immediately disengage once they see the enemy deathball we actually won.

Double mage? Why did they go triple bruiser?!

I was talking about the image above that.

Oh!..
I meanā€¦ they had a strong AA as well, so I donā€™t see the problem with the mage+Alarak.
Imo the problem was that all of their dmg required time and lategame and stacks.

1 Like

Nerf Rag, reeeee

What is your team even doing to reach such stats lol.

What could this mean doe? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, what does the artist intend to tell us?

I smell patch noteā€¦

1 Like

Is that on the launcher or something?

Source?

Maybe something coming? :thinking:

Not really sure if its even on the launcher at all. :thinking:

I canā€™t find the original source. :frowning:

IĀ“m not quite sure if this is teasing or if that insane amount of posts is starting to take itĀ“s toll :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Maybe both :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Only the second time I ever encountered this. Weaklings, the bunch of you.
(it says: Game ending due to lack of opponents)

2 Likes

how pathetic some people areā€¦ why are they even playing if theyā€™ll give up on playing if they decide on their own that they canā€™t win? imagine quitting in 9mins gameā€¦ man iā€™ve seen comebacks happen where people have 0 chance of winning turn it around as if theyā€™ve suddenly got super powers and wrecked the enemy team who was 100% sure theyā€™ll win i hate quitters so much they disgust me

1 Like

lol cowards.

lol, thatā€™s funny.

Iā€™ve never seen that.