Heroes Message board

I like it but its highly situational. But you need to be out of position for that. 2.2 range is much safer

1 Like

I want to have a slip mechanic

Wouldn’t that just be a form of stun? Or do you mean like someone sliding like it’s an ice level?

1 Like

A form of a stun You walk and the faster you go the more chance you have to slip and be stunned. Like the mudd on alterac pass but with ice

Ooh that sounds fun (and annoying XD).

So would genji things make you instaslip?

1 Like

If he uses E yes but not with his jump ability

Here.
(20 sl vallas)

1 Like

I have to admit. I have no memory of this comment. Must have been me waking up in the middle of the night :stuck_out_tongue:

Grandma Ana is getting dementia :sob:

2 Likes

No, she is Ana Banana rich in potassium, memory top notch.

3 Likes

Yeah :star_struck: I like you my ghost friend

3 Likes

35 shots done by yours truly.
But I don’t blame my team at all, they did a fantastic job holding the enemy off and actuall won some 4v5s late game (when we already had a significant level lead).
Also, I was the only one “dying” in that match, sometimes deliberately discarding my mech.

1 Like

Can we erm… nerf Rag? Or at least Lava Wave.

1 Like

Oeh sexy winrate :star_struck: what build?

The standard is E and I go Q against heavy frontline and W if we need poke and they have a lot of spell dmg.

1 Like

I am to afraid to go Q build :stuck_out_tongue:

Should really just nerf Kara at this point but is ok the Valla’s are gotten it covered :+1:

1 Like

I recommend you go to Facebook for vagueposting.

Ew no, Facebook is filled with boomers complaining about world problems, I get enough from browsing twitter dot com.

It has the most sustain in fights and on the lane.