Heroes Message board

The mech is loud enough for it not to be embarrassing.

Before you ask how I know, I once said I was like widow maker.

That’s enough info.

2 Likes

Yes, thanks to their shape, some call it doritos for fun (and prob cuz we have D.va).

That’s how much games I can skip playing SL without losing MMR by default.
It’s a warning for Rank Decay.
Only appears at <3 (heh :Đ three or less than three) days and if you play one SL no whatever where the countdown is (3, 2, 1, 0 days) it goes to 3 and every match you play adds another day up to 30 days.

Edit: Rank Decay is Diamond+ only iirc.

3 Likes

Forums are really decreasing quality
Just a bunch of trolls or people who just should browse reddit lately

1 Like

Anybody else from EU having some trouble logging into Battle net? It shows me near 3h queue just to get in :open_mouth:

A problem for everyone.

1 Like

Yupp, same here:

1 Like

I took about 3 min to write this, didnt wanted to get it to waiste.

Its nothing to be ashamed off, but OP clearly cant handle some of the feedback.
So there are a couple of options but right now the best one for her is caring & mute inappropriate people, the 2nd best is to avoid it.

I hear a lot of discussing things , yesterday I joined voice and I heard some random saying his well described feelings towards sylvanas.
I dont want to hear that so I muted that guy for 5 min

1 Like

I finally got to lvl 25 on EU

I play ЕU now.

Dinosaur facts anyone?

recently I win as Jaina because I took marathon for playing Orphea but too defeat until nearly destroyed our team core in Blackheart Bay I retook today that will be more win.

Can you get on na? Ill be on for a few games.

Boardgames

1 Like

Has your schedule changed recently? I never see you on anymore, and I want my pocket melee healer!

3 Likes

Yea my grad school is in china and classes just started. From 12-5 am na time i have class so im only able play heroes in the early evening.

Early evening being which hours in which time zone? I am willing to risk lag so I can have my pocket melee healer.

4-8 pm eastern time zone.

I can get up at around 10 Am your time tomorrow though if you want to play some games.

Seeing as how my husband has a fishing trip with buddies planned for this weekend, that could work. I will see if I can round up a few others so at least we can play the roles we like.

3 Likes

I can also play at that time if you want me to.

JumpyLion#11something

1 Like

If you are free tomorrow (Saturday), it looks like Shadowmere and I will be doing some ranked shenanigans. I only need two more wins for the mount.

Maybe. My country is in full lockdown modes so every friend wants to game. Maybe I have time for 1/5matches , just write me here

Wake up, sleepyhead. I have a wrecking crew online and ready to rumble!

And it looks like we have room for one more, if you are free and bored.

1 Like