[HC] Tusker, the Hunter of Northern

Tusker, the Hunter of Northern

A warrior support that brings a variety of benefits to his allies.

Base Info

Health: 2235
Health Regeneration: 4.28
Basic Attack Damage: 110
Attack Speed: 1.11
Attack Range: 1.5
Role: Support

Base Skin: Tusker is wearing a jacket with wool pants, gloves and boots. He has two small horns in front of its mouth. He always carry a spear and a Fishing Pole on his back, also he has a small hook on his hand, his basic attack occurs by hitting enemies with the hook and In certain situations he also uses the spear and Fishing Pole as well.

Scale Value= 4% per level.

Trait

D1) Heat Transmits

12 seconds cool down

Tusker does not have mana, instead he work with Heat Energy, the Heat Energy is limited between 0 and 100.
Tusker passively transmits a wave of cooling energy out of itself in the 3-yard area. This action causes the enemies inside that area to lose 20% of their movement speed, but lose 20 Heat Energy per second. This action become stop while the Heat Wave does not affect the an enemy hero and in this situation, Tusker restore 15 Heat Energy per second. Tusker also share the movement speed amount with his allies that are near him, cause to grant them 20% movement speed each second the Heat Transmit active. Cast D to compress the cold wave for 3 seconds, the compressed cold wave cause to dealing 35 damage every 0.25 seconds to all enemies who inside the area and also healing allies inside the area by the 150% of this amount, but losing additional 10 Heat Energy per second.

Z) Summon Mount

Tusker does not have a specific mount.

Basic Abilities

Q) Crystal Blade

12 seconds cool down

Tusker grabs his spear and impregnated it with 2 piece of frozen crystals. Shut them at the target location (range=8), the crystal pieces move in parallel path and at a short distance from each other. Each of the crystals take 105 damage to the first enemy hit, If both crystals hit the target at the same time take them additional 125 damage and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.

W) Wave of Dolphins

15 seconds cool down

Tusker pours a magical bucket of water on the ground. After 2 seconds, the water quickly covers an area of 8 yards (water depth is low). All enemies in that area slow down by 25%. After 1 second, a dolphin appears from under the feet of each enemy hero, Stun them for 1 second, then the dolphins start beating the targets for 2 seconds. They inflict 150 damages per second to the target.

E) Fishing Pole

18 seconds cool down

Tusker uses Fishing Pole to trap his enemies, he uses this tool to lift the enemy from their location and move (push) them to another place.
Cast D on the target enemy, after a delay Tuskar adjusts the fishing pole and fires its hook at the target (range=7). The hook clings to the first enemy encounters, dealing 100 damage and lifts the target off the ground. Now Tusker can move the target for 1.75 seconds by changing the position of the mouse. During this time, Tuskar is in channeling mode and the target is also stunned.

1) Healing Bandage

15 seconds cool down

Tusker heals one of his nearby allies by using a healing bandage. He injects them 200 health per second for 3 seconds.

Heroic Abilities

R1) Ice Shard

60 seconds cool down

Tusker compresses pieces of ice and pushes them towards on the target point, the compressed pieces follow a straight two lines path to reach the final point. On the way, dealing 102 damage on the enemies that collide with this volume of ice and root them for 1 second.
When the pieces of ice reach their destination, a frozen arch-shaped barrier (like Leoric Tomb) is created there, which prevents enemies from leaving the area for 2.25 seconds.

R2) Snowy Wagon

60 seconds cool down

Tusker sits on a un-stopple wooden snowy wagon for 20 seconds, the wagon being carried from the front by a Deer. The Deer is constantly moving during this time (the movement is controllable by players’ s mouse) and moves by additional 25% movement speed. If the deer hits a enemy hero or structure. take them 250 damage and push them back with stun effect but the duration of the wagon will be reduced by additional 3 seconds. Also every 4 seconds Tusker can cast The Javelin (key number=1) ability on enemy.

The Javelin: Tusker grabs his spear and shut it on the target location, dealing 256 damage to the first enemy hit. Javelin dealing 300% damage on shield points.

Note: During this period, Tusker can use Fishing Pole but his basic abilities and basic attack become failed. Tusker also is protected during Snow Wagon.

Talents

Level 1 Talents

[The Higher Ampere] (D) Increase slow amount of Heat Transmit by additional 10%, this bonus slow does not consist of the benefit.

[The Cooler] (D) Allies who affected by Heat Transmit their healing received increased by additional 10%. Enemy who affected by Compressed cold wave also lose 10 armor for 3 seconds.

[Skillful Fishing] (E) Increase duration of Fishing Pole by 0.5 seconds. Tusker pushes the target caught by the Fishing Pole with 35% more speed.

Level 4 Talents

[Saving The Heat] (D, Passive) Basic attack generate 5 Heat Energy and Heal Tusker for 50% of the amount.

[Bandage Therapy] (1) Healing Bandage grants the allies 50 physical armor for duration.

[Northern Allies] (Passive) When Tusker is close to allied mercenaries, he empower them. Their amount of damage and armor increases by 50%.

level 7 Talents

[Ice Breaker] (Passive) Tusker’ s attack speed is increased by 40% against disabled target, also Tusker deals 40% more attack damage against these enemies.

[Dolphins 's Gift ] (W) After end of Dolphins duration, a regeneration globe spawn at the Dolphins’ s location.

[Shock Therapy] (1) Casting Healing Bandage on the allies cause to remove the stun, slow, root or silence effect from them.

Level 13 Talents

[Snowy Fist] (Passive) After casting an ability Tusker next basic attack empowered with magic of Ice, dealing 100% more damage and slow the target by 40% for 1.25 seconds.

[Crystal Missile] (Q) Each of the Crystal blade deal additional damage equal to 5% of the target maximum health.

[Heat Field] (D) Every 1.5 seconds, the compressed cold wave explode a strong wave of Cold energy out ward, dealing 120 damage then the wave changed heat wave and return to Tusker, heal him and all nearby allies for 120 amount.

Level 16 Talents

[Aid Pack] (1) Healing Bandage get the second charge but increase its cool down by 2 seconds.

[Cold Flow] (D) For each enemy and ally hero to be exposed to Heat Transmit, the damage and healing done of Heat Transmit is increased by 10% up to 100%.

[Strong Fishing Pole] (E) Reduce cool down of Fishing Pole by 8 seconds. Tusker now is un-stopple during the action.

Level 20 talents

[The Long Arch!!] (Heroic) Increase duration of Ice Shard by additional 0.75 seconds. The initial effect of the Ice Shard dealing 300% damage and make the enemies freeze (stun) for 1.25 seconds instead of root.

[Two-Passenger Wagon] (Heroic) Tusker also can put one of his allied heroes on the wagon. During this time the allies are protected can they also cast Fishing Pole and Javelin against the enemy.

2 Likes

So, it’s basically Sylv’s old Mind Control? Okay i guess. I hope the enemy can still use their abilities, yes?

Not sure about 20 seconds cooldown for 600 healing in 3 seconds. Anduin’s Q heals for 270 in lvl 1 with 4 seconds CD. Basically 810 health in 12 seconds.
Reduce the Cooldown to 16 maybe?

Soo, what’s the range of throw and the radius of crystals? Do they launch at the same time or what?

What is Confuse? Does water covers an area aroundd the bucket? And 300 damage is kinda too much.

So he basically has infinite Arthas’ E that also stoles 10 armor? Wtf?

How does “arch-shaped barrier” looks exactly?

Longboat Raid!: Am I Joke To You?

Well, what can i say…this looks fine, but doesn’t fit “Support” Role at all, more like Bruiser.

1 Like

Flagged as trolling, good luck.

You move strangely on my brain, I’ll correct you.

1 Like

This is not a “spam”. This is criticism.

Edit

You are not in a level to criticism some one. Your criticism are worthless, try to being better, anyway I no longer care on what you posting.

I am not supposed to face your nonsense posts every time I write a concept. Your move is quite obvious troll, this is about 5 times that you attack my concepts and only in the name of criticism and that you have the right to post. Be careful these behaviors of yours make me very angry. I’m not going to train you because you have to know this beforehand.