[HC] Sir Finley Mrrgglton, Betrayer of the Explorers Guild [CDC #12]

This is my submission for CDC #12 - An Altered Fate. I decided to go for a more “lighthearted” approach.

Sir Finley Mrrgglton, Betrayer of the Explorers Guild
On the return of an adventure to recover an ancient artifact, the Staff of Origination, Sir Finley Mrrgglton was traveling with Reno Jackson. Mrrgglton had for a long time been fighting his primal instincts, but his greed had finally gotten the better of him, and one night he abandoned the camp with the Staff of Origination. Ever since he has been on the run, unwilling to turn back, holding on to what resources he has, fearing that his greed might grow larger, and with Reno Jackson relentlessly on the hunt to Recover the Staff of Origination and his lost companion. It has even been rumored that he was corrupted by the old gods, looking to obtain the powers of the artifact.

Stats: Support
Health: 1175
Attack Damage: 65
Attack Speed: 1,25
Attack range: 0,8

Note

He is meant to be a low health, low damage support that specializes in turning unprotected lanes, and providing short-term, indirect assistance in fights.

(Z) Vine Swing: 15 seconds
Swing to a targeted location, ignoring terrain and gain 30 Movement speed decaying over 3 seconds.

Note

It just felt more fitting to give him an “easy escape” rather than the standard mount.

(D - Trait) Relentless Chase:
When the game starts, Reno Jackson spawns at the Hall of Storms, following Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s exact path. He moves at 50% of his normal speed while Sir Finley Mrrgglton isn’t within his vision. If Reno Jackson catches up, Sir Finley Mrrgglton becomes untargetable and is dragged towards the Hall of Storms. Additionally, whenever Sir Finley Mrrgglton takes lethal damage, he is locked in a cage, being restored to full health, until an allied hero channels on it for 3 seconds, or Reno Jackson shows up. If Sir Finley Mrrgglton takes lethal damage within 45 seconds of him being released, he dies as normal instead.
(Active) Deploy Decoy: (45 seconds)
Activate to channel for 5 seconds, deploying a decoy that stalls Reno Jackson when he reaches its location for 30 seconds.
(Active) Fishy Escape:
When Reno Jackson catches Sir Finley Mrrgglton this can be activated after 5 seconds to break free from his grasp and gain 50% increased Movement Speed, decaying over 5 seconds.

Note

This was meant to implement the “altered fate” into his kit. The cage is meant to make “killing” him less rewarding, since it wouldn’t grant experience. Reno’s chase would also add some flow to the game, since you can’t stay anywhere too long, but you want him to be nearby if you are suddenly jumped by the enemy team.

(Q) Reasonable Bargain: 5 seconds per charge
Spend 1 charge to the closest nearby enemy minion the Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s side. Catapults costs 3. This can also be used to capture or turn mercenaries, costing 5 per mercenary. Mercenaries captured with this have their cooldown reduced by 50%. This can also be used on enemy heroes, costing 10 charges, silencing, blinding and slowing the target by 50% for 2 seconds. A hero can only be affected by this once every 10 seconds. Using this on a globe-minion causes it to drop its globe, and using it on a minion in general grants the experience as if they had been killed. When turned minions are killed they don’t grant experience. Stores up 30 charges.

Note

Good old Mrrgglton has sold a LOT of shells to a LOT of adventurers over the years, so money really shouldn’t be a problem. It’s also important to hire some muscle when you are on the run. This will also be his primary laning-ability. And yes, when used on a hero Finley throws heaps of cash at them.

(W) Hidden Stash: 0,25 second
Sir Finley Mrrgglton stores all regeneration globes collected. Activate to channel for 1 second, using one of the globes as if it was picked up normally. Globes picked up by Sir Finley Mrrgglton heal him for 100% more, but allies for 50% less, and Sir Finley Mrrgglton can channel on multiple globes at the same time. Whenever Sir Finley Mrrgglton is locked up, all stored regeneration globes are dropped around him as neutral globes.

Note

No, this is not meant as drugs. Just rations. This is his primary support ability for supporting his allies. Simply do some camps and a few lanes and you will have like 5 globes, which can help allies finish quests, heal a good amount and restore good mana.

(E) Scout: 1 second
After 1,5 seconds, increase Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s vision by 100% and make him able to see over terrain. When this has been active for 2 seconds Sir Finley Mrrgglton becomes invisible, which last for an additional 2 seconds after moving. Moving or taking damage ends the effect, and this can only be activated while in grass.
Passive: Basic Attacks while invisible stun the target for 1 second and slow them by 25% for 2 seconds after the stun ends.

Note

Vision is valuable, and this would be his secondary method of assisting his team. Oh right, the animation would be him climbing a tree that just sprouts out of nowhere.

(R ) The Staff Of Origination Unleashed: 30 seconds
Increase the health, damage and Attack Speed of nearby allied minions and mercenaries by 50%.
Passive: The closest nearby allied hero has 10 Armor and 20% increased Attack Damage, Spell Power and Movement Speed.

Note

There’s really not a lot of information on this thing, so I just decided to take some inspiration from one of the staffs components (Pearl of the Tides). Don’t worry, this isn’t the only thing it will be doing, it wasn’t just created a titan, but THE TITANS.

(R ) Apology, Forgiveness And Betrayal: 120 seconds
Reno Jackson runs up to Sir Finley Mrrgglton, and after a 3 second delay, control is changed to Reno Jackson for 20 seconds. This can only be activated while Reno Jackson is nearby. If Reno Jackson dies during this, he respawns at the Hall of Storms after 5 seconds, at which point he rushes to the last location he saw Sir Finley Mrrgglton and continues the search. Reno

Reno Jackson - Stats

Health: 1800
Health Regen: 35
Attack Damage: 165
Attack Speed: 1,25
Attack Range: 4,5

(Z) Lasso Swing: 5 seconds
Swing to a targeted location, ignoring terrain.

(Q) Leash: 6 seconds
Deal 125 damage to the first enemy hit and pull the target towards Reno Jackson.

(W) Dodge Roll: 4 seconds
Reno Jackson dashes a short distance, becoming invulnerable while moving, and gaining 50 Armor for 1 seconds.

(E) Catch!: 6 seconds
Reno Jackson throws a torch in the targeted direction, dealing 275 damage to the first enemy hit and all enemies around it over 3 seconds, revealing them for the duration.

Note

This just gives some fighting potential i guess. It does require for Reno to be around though, and Finley will be stationary for the duration.

Talents:

Level 1:

• (Active) Titan Blessed Bearer: Activate to become Invulnerable for 2 seconds. 60 seconds cooldown.

• (Passive) Slippery Skin: Reduce the duration of all roots and slows by 50%.

• (W) Explorers Provisions: Regeneration Globes collected by Sir Finley Mrrgglton grant a stacking 10 armor and 5% increased Movement Speed, fading over the globes duration.

• (!Q) Deep Pockets: Capturing a Mercenary Camp permanently increases Reasonable Bargains maximum number of charges by 1.

Level 4

• (Passive) Awakened Affinity: Sir Finley Mrrgglton is 2% larger and deals 1% more damage for every 4% health he has.

• (Q) 2 For The Price Of 1: When Reasonable Bargain is used to turn an enemy, it turns an additional nearby enemy of the same type.

• (Z) Bounty’s Chase: Vine Swing now has 2 charges, but it no longer grants additional Movement Speed.

• (E) Tree Top Drop: While Scout is active, it can be reactivated to make Sir Finley Mrrgglon throw various friuts, sticks and nuts at a targeted small location, impacting after 1 second. Enemies in the area take 90 damage and are slowed by 60% fading over 2 second. This has a 3 seconds cooldown.

Level 7

• (E) Watchful Pursuit: Scout now reveals stealthed and invisible enemies, and Sir Finley Mrrgglton can move with 80% reduced Movement Speed, and he can move over terrain, while it is active.

• (W) Food ALL Over the Place!: Sir Finley Mrrgglton automatically gains 1 Regeneration Globe every 15 seconds.

• (Q) Economic Advantage: The cooldown on each charge of Reasonable Bargain is reduced by 2 seconds while Sir Finley Mrrgglton has at least 15 charges ready.

Level 10

• (R ) The Staff Of Origination Unleashed

• (R ) Apology, Forgiveness And Betrayal

Level 13

• (Passive) Scimitars Blazing: Increase Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s Attack Speed by 100%, but reduce his attack range to 0,5.

• (E) I’ll Double That!: Reasonable Bargain can now be used to turn monsters summoned by enemy heroes, including those from heroic abilities, costing 5 charges each.

• (Q) Fishy Deal: Sharing Regeneration Globes with allies using Hidden Stash grants Sir Finley Mrrgglton 2 stacks of Reasonable bargain per ally. Additionally Reasonable Bargain can be used on allied heroes, costing 5 charges and granting them 15 Armor, 15% increased Attack Damage and Spell Power for 5 seconds.

Level 16

- (Passive) Titanic Might: Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s Basic Attacks against heroes deal bonus damage equal to 2,5% of their maximum health.

• (Active) Pit Trap: Active to channel for 5 seconds, digging a pit trap on the ground. When an enemy walks into the trap they are rooted for 6 seconds. Enemy heroes can channel on the trapped target for 2 seconds to instantly end the effect. This has a 60 seconds cooldown, and Sir Finley Mrrgglton can have any number of traps dug at the same time, though they can’t be placed within a range of 4 of each other.

• (Q) Higher Pay Grade: Enemy minions turned using Reasonable Bargain have 30 armor and deal 100% increased damage.

• (E) Expanding Horizon: After becoming invisible, Sir Finley Mrrgglton’s vision is increased by a stacking 20% of his original vision each second.

Level 20

• (R ) Wait, It Does More?: The Staff Of Origination Unleashed now must target an ally. If it targets a minion or mercenary the original effect takes place. If it targets an allied hero, the target gains 10% increased health, damage, Attack Speed and 10 Armor until they die. This effect does not stack, but it can affect multiple heroes at the same time. This can also be used on himself, increasing his size and damage by 400%, and making invulnerable, but reducing his Attack Speed by 67% and silencing him. This lasts for 4 seconds and then decays over an additional 4 seconds.

• (R ) Apology And Forgiveness: Reno Jackson will now stay close to Sir Finley Mrrgglton without capturing him, and can now be target by enemies. Apology, Forgiveness And Betrayal can now be toggled on and off, switching between Reno Jackson and Sir Finley Mrrgglton. Deploy decoy is now replaced with Explorer’s Teamwork, which can be activated to make Reno Jackson move to a targeted location, follow an ally or attack an enemy, and vise versa.

• (Q) Big Fish: Reasonable Bargain can now be used to capture and turn Boss Camps, costing 30 charges.

• (W) Make It A Double!: Using a Regeneration Globe releases an additional globe for free.

Note

Though he is meant to be a low damage support, I left in the option to do an AA build. Though it might look like a lot of damage, it is limited to a VERY short range, and he still doesn’t have the games highest health pool.
I also decided to add his “redemption” as a level 20 talent. This was mainly because it’s what the devs would’ve done in Hearthstone. If they wanted to keep him as a character that is. Which they would. Definitely.
Oh, and when the game ends, Sir Finley will flee the scene, regardless of the Apology and Forgiveness talent has been taken. And so the chase goes on…

Skins:

Normal: Basically him from the Hearthstone card. But with the Staff of Origination strapped to his backpack.

(Rare) Murkyton: Essentially murky, but with a yellow summer hat and a blue backpack. Reno is reskinned as a caretaker. The scimitar is replaced with a fish. The Staff of Origination is replaced with a butterfly net.
(Rare) Cute Murkyton: Essentially murky, but with a pink summer hat with a flower and a Pink backpack. Reno is reskinned as a caretaker. The scimitar is replaced with a fish. The Staff of Origination is replaced with a butterfly net.
(Rare) Emo Murkyton: Essentially white murky, but with a black summer hat a black backpack, a golden chain from his diaper and a choker. Reno is reskinned as a caretaker. The Staff of Origination is replaced with a butterfly net.

(Epic) Crook Mrrgglton: He is dressed in dark gray carries a brown sports bag with a chandelier sticking out. Reno is a policeman. The scimitar is replaced with a crowbar. The Staff of Origination is replaced with a hammer.
(Epic) Heist Crook Mrrgglton: He is dressed in black and carries a black sports bag that leave a trail of banknotes in the air. Reno is a policeman. The scimitar is replaced with a crowbar. The Staff of Origination is made of gold.
(Epic) Escapist Crook Mrrgglton: He is dressed in black and white stripes carries a black sports bag with a crowbar sticking out. Reno is a policeman.The scimitar is replaced with a crowbar. The Staff of Origination is replaced with a pickaxe.

Quotes:

Start of game: Wait, we are doing this? NOW?
Start of game: This is NOT the type of adventure I had expected.

Death: I didn’t… mean to…
Death: Oh, bother.

Hero kill: Uhh… that was not intentional.
Hero kill: On the run it’s survival of the fittest!

Voice interaction (to Lili): Could I maybe… have some of that?
Voice interaction (by Malfurion): You don’t need magic NOR druidcraft? Where did that tree come from then?

Quote: Oh no… I’m out of tea! Again!
Quote: My only regret: Not getting case for this thing. It’s just too big…
Quote: Why did I steal this again? Oh, right.
Quote: I feel it! The power! What was this supposed to do again?
Quote: You’re wrong old friend, I’M gonna be rich!

Week 1 Judgement
Sir Finley

Catagory Rating
Creativity 4/5
Cohesiveness 3/5
Thematic 5/5
Interaction 3/5
Overall 15/20

Creativity
4/5
This Hearthstone Card is really brought to life here with your concept, and all of his abilities (especially Hidden Stash) feel pretty creative. The only issues I really have is that Reasonable Bargain while cool can feel a little bland as it’s just Bribe/possession put into one stronger ability. Scout also feels bland.

Cohesiveness
3/5
I have a couple issues here that I wanted to address with you. It feels like Finley would only be good at split pushing. He doesn’t have any way of fighting the enemy team which all of the other hardcore split pushers have at least one. Scout also feels pretty weak as it requires Finley to stand still for a total of 5.5 seconds to get the full effect which feels like a LOT of time. If you cut out the stealth and move straight to invisible making the time it takes to get there 3.5 seconds it’d feel a lot better

Thematic
5/5
Full points here for living life on the run. I love the idea that Reno is constantly chasing down his former friend.

Interaction
3/5
As I mentioned in Cohesiveness, Finley would only be good at Split pushing and nothing else. He would be absolutely useless during objectives besides becoming a vision ward. This feels like a huge disadvantage for your team to even have.

Additional Feedback
I didn’t read any of the talents that you have posted because I’m only supposed to judge what’s in the base kit. Maybe the issues I mentioned here are addressed there, and I don’t know it. Ultimately though I really like the direction this is going.

Though the idea was to make him less useful in fights, I get what you are saying. I probably wont be making any drastic changes, though I will give it some more versatility. Right now Hidden Stash is also quite strong, though it is limited to Finleys activity, and he would surely be more effective on some maps over others.

Total Score - 11/20

Note that doesn’t fit in any category, a bunch of problems arise for this kit on account of its split-push focused identity (more under Interaction as to why). If you’re looking for a new direction to push Finley in, I think a lot of the interesting parts of his kit would work just as well if he were a roaming ganker who uses crowd control, buffs, and utility to turn fights in his allies’ favor and enable them to secure kills.

Creativity - 3/5
I’m very torn on this score. The general character idea and the entirety of the trait would earn high marks, but the rest of Finley’s abilities are pretty meh, with Reasonable Bargain just being a mildly buffed generic talent, and Hidden Stash/Scout being basic and uninteresting to use. The Staff of Origination heroic is easily the worse of the two, with a set of number buffs for minions being just wholly uninteresting; on the other hand, the Reno heroic is pretty interesting and plays into the trait while offering Finley a backup for teamfight contribution (kind of like Abathur’s Ultimate Evolution).

The talents are similar in their variance, with some interesting effects and utilities to add to Finley (like basic attack Finley adding pressure to enemies, or communist Finley redistributing regeneration globes to his team), and I’ll Double That! adds a completely new and interesting interaction between Finley and existing heroes. I think that Tree Top Drop is also a particularly interesting talent, and more talents like it could give Scout a more justified place in the kit. That being said, a majority of talents are very simple in their functionality, and so ones that don’t fit into an interesting build (such as making Finley’s generic Bribe ability better) feel worse out for it.

Overall, I’d say that Finley is a very creative idea for a hero with some cool starting mechanics, but overall he falls short in execution and warrants a middling score, rounded up just for the strength of the base idea. Making Finley’s basic abilites more interesting to use with an identity besides “run around and barely fight” and giving him more creative talents like Tree Top Drop would easily raise this score, though; you’ve got a great start and I think you can really nail this category in coming weeks.

Cohesiveness - 3/5
In Finley’s base kit, I think his playstyle identity is very well defined and in general, just works. He’s a split pusher who likes to provide roaming support, and even though his abilities that do this aren’t very interesting, they fill the identity very well. The addition of Reno chasing Finley to discourage him from camping further cements this playstyle, and overall the playstyle cohesion in the base kit is perfect.

Talent cohesion is also fairly strong. Some build paths are very simple and straightforward, with builds like “make Bribe really good” or “give lots of Regen globes” basically having one option per tier. I think these talent options should be split up or have more synergies with talents for other abilities to make these playstyles less set in stone. The handful of ambush talents (Tree Top Drop and Pit Trap), as well as basic attack talents, feel more like packages to fit into a Finley build rather than a whole build on their own, which I think is a more interesting way to build your tree, and I really like the ideas behind them. However, basic attack Finley isn’t really well supported; he has a couple talents that can make his basic attacks intimidating, but nothing else in his kit or identity that makes basic attack Finley feel justified.

Overall, I think the base kit has great Cohesiveness, but with some railroaded paths and unsupported identities in the talents, the total score falls a fair amount. I think that spicing up your talent tree and making sure every talent feels pickable in some situation would put your cohesion to the top level, though with some other concerns I have for your abilities, you may choose to change your base kit or playstyle identities somewhat, in which case you’ll have to be careful to keep them in mind and execute them just as well the second time.

Thematic - 4/5
The theme of your kit is pretty strong overall, with some pitfalls. First off, I’m wary of the Apology and Forgiveness Storm Talent since it kind of reverts the point of your character change, which was dictated by contest rules. I won’t make marks against you here but definitely be careful going forward. Second, Finley stole the Staff of Origination but it is extremely underrepresented in your kit. It occupies a single heroic and heroic upgrade, despite being a key point in your character’s change. Otherwise, though, Finley’s resourcefulness as an explorer is very well represented in your kit.

I’d say your character and kit both fit perfectly into the contest theme, and your abilities mostly gel with your character theme; I just would really like to see the Staff of Origination better reprresented in your abilities and talents, and think its absence warrants a penalty.

Interaction - 1/5
Unfortunately, Interaction is where your concept suffers the most. As well-realized as your splitpushing kit is, splitpush heroes have been tuned out of the game over time because they aren’t very interactive to play against and Blizzard has decided against them. Additionally, your specific kit has even less teamfight potential than old Zagara and Abathur, so Finley’s team would likely be frustrated at being a player down most of the time.

Besides the general playstyle, your Finley also has a handful of mechanics that are just frustrating to face. Baseline, the fact that the enemy team isn’t really rewarded for killing Finley (no experience) makes him just obnoxious to contend with; you can’t just let him run free, but there’s almost no reward to beating him down. Additionally, Finley has several mechanics in talents that are purely unfun to deal with. I did praise I’ll Double That! for its unique interactions, but the fact that it just turns heroics like Nazeebo’s Gargantuan into a pure detriment makes it awful to face. Additionally, Pit Trap’s numbers are far too high; a 10 second Root (even with the option for teammates to try to bail you out) is a guaranteed death in many situations, and the obscene channel on Finley’s end only makes it more frustrating for both sides instead of balancing the ridiculous effect. Finally, Reno’s Q is potentially obscene; 3 seconds of Dehaka drag on such a low cooldown, even when tied to a heroic, is not fun to deal with.

To conclude, Finley needs to be more rewarding to defeat so that he’s less of a perpetual nuisance you’re not rewarded for smacking. Additionally, his core identities are unfun to play against and can feel frustrating for his team when they’re down a teamfight player. Lastly, a handful of blatantly overtuned and uninteractive effects just seal the deal in making Finley an obnoxious mess. It’ll be a lot of work, but I hope you can account for a lot of these issues and really improve your concept in the coming weeks.

1 Like

I totally get where you are coming from, but there are a few things i want to point out.
First of all, though he doesn’t grant experience, killing him would make him drop all of his regen globes around him, allowing for both allies and enemies to pick them up. I’ll still try to find a way to make it more rewarding though.
Secondly, the Staff of Origination… I’ve honestly already milked it as much as I can as far as actual lore goes xD. I’ll figure something out…
Thirdly, I like to have the option of an AA build on characters. That’s just how i usually do things, so I’ll be keeping it, though I might do something to make it fit better.

This might be punishing the first time Finley dies, but afterward he suffers no penalty from continuing to rush into the enemy team and die. If he builds basic attack, as an example, he would apply a lot of pressure and require an immediate answer, then come back shortly afterward; it’s similar to Murky, but Murky rewards 0.25 kills on death w/ experience and Finley awards nothing without even having to risk egg placement.

Good luck with this! You might want to stretch beyond the lore and do more things that fit thematically with titan artifacts. It’s also worth considering the strength of the different components; if I remember correctly, the Rod of the Sun used in the Staff makes its holder invulnerable in Hearthstone. This could justify some ways the Staff can temporarily buff Finley to give him on-demand fight presence that he can only use occasionally.

An AA build can work just fine for Finley, but as he is now nothing else about his kit encourages this (ignoring my complaints about how exploitable his extremely low penalty death is). You can definitely keep it around, but it would work a lot better with some other changes to Finley’s base kit and playstyle.

Overall Score

Category Rating
Creativity 4/5
Cohesiveness 4/5
Thematic 4/5
Interaction 2/5
Overall 14/20

Creativity

4/5

The kit comes together overall with a fairly creative set of mechanics to it and some interesting talents. The skins and story of the kit are also somewhat creative, giving a nice overal base to this score. However, a few talents, plus the baseline effect of Staff of Origination, really weigh this down. In particular, Primal Intuition and Steady Watch just feel lackluster in this category, and again, Staff of Origination just lacks any creative oomph to it.

Cohesiveness

4/5

A roaming split-push focused support. Well, it certainly all comes together in the kit and talents, with a large variety of supporting effects for it, along with a few talents that take that roaming focus and apply it to more direct team assistance with things like the Pit Trap. However, as writen, a major glaring flaw in the kit is Reasonable Bargain: Utilizing this on enemy minions like one might like to would have major consequences, as Finley would be giving the enemy team the experience his own team would be earning from said minions. While it might fall as a bit of an oversight, a clarified way to deal with it is important enough to warrant a point off, I feel.

Thematic

4/5

The kit works together into a fitting thematic from the woven tale for Finley’s ‘Corruption’, but I must say that I feel like the ‘Corruption’ story doesn’t quite work fully. The final twist at the end could really tie it together, but as it feels more like a rumor thrown in to make it sound more interesting, and not a major selling point to why Finley’s behavior has been altered, the story just doesn’t quite feel like it works overall. It might go against the intended lighthearted tone, but using the Old Gods whispering to Finley rather than ‘primal instincts’ making him give into greed(something that doesn’t quite feel right for a murloc) could certainly remove my doubts in this category.

Interaction

2/5

The new 45 second window to put a full death timer on Finley certainly helps alleviate some previous concerns, but a number of other problems persist. His ability to on demand cripple enemy heroes for only a third of his base Q charges is brutal, for example, able to completely shut down someone’s ability to deal damage or escape for two seconds, but with no channel time, then baseline it goes up to 6 seconds, and with enough time and certain talents, it gets extremely potent compared to what it already is. Tree Top Drop’s (Tier 2) slow feels a little overdone at 75%, even decaying over 2 seconds; Tuning that down to 60% or even 50% would probably be good. And lastly, Finley’s overall playstyle is still extremely uninteractive to the opposing team. His entire gameplan of split pushing is extremely potent with the tools in his kit: Reasonable Bargain(Besides previous XP concerns) allows Finley to quickly stack up minion waves faster than they’re produced, turn Mercenary Camps from his opponents into his own lethal pushing force, etc.; The Staff of Origination Unleashed allows a powerful burst of pushing power to whatever minion wave Finley has; Deep Pockets isn’t necessarily bad on its own, but combined with Economic Advantage just allows Finley to keep his train going indefinitely; Higher Pay Grade is very, very stronk with a 0 duration limit, turning his free doubled minion waves into free doubled minion waves that are half super buffed; and Big Fish could probably single handedly win later going games because of Boss scalings. Otherwise, there are a few other concerns(The amount of healing he might be able to provide with his W and some of its talents, I’ll Double That!'s power when dealing with Heroic Summons), but the main problem with this kit definitely lies in his identity and how good his Q is for it.

Additional Feedback

I think that double negating your own attack speed is a little extreme of a downside under his self-targeted Staff upgrade. (^_^')7

I was aware from the start that the Q would be quite potent, but I didn’t get a lot of feedback on it, so I just left it. I’ll deal with that. Aside from that I’ll take care of rest of your concerns. Probably.

Oh and one last thing, I added the attack speed reduction on the self-targeted upgrade to emphasise that he sorta turns into a demi-titan ^^’.

I figured, it’s just the 200% attack speed slow would require 101%+ of Attack Speed bonus to even allow Finley to auto attack more; If you meant attacking at 1/3rd the rate, a 66% slow would be about that. (^_^')7

Oh snap, mb xD dunno how that happened

Android - 66/100

Creativity: 6/10
Cohesiveness: 9/10
Thematic: 7/10
Interaction: 3/10

(+1 Thoughtfulness, +0 Game Fluidity)