Yep, it’s McCree.

Stats: Ranged Assassin
Health: 1675
Attack Damage: 200
Attack Speed: 1
Attack Range: 6,5
Ammunition: 6

(D - Trait) Peacekeeper:
McCree’s revolver has 6 pieces of ammunition. When all ammunition is spent, McCree automatically reloads for 2 seconds, regaining all ammunition spent. Activate to immediately reload.

(Q) Fan The Hammer:
McCree empties his Peacemaker in a cone in front of him, firing 1 shot every 0,2 second. Each shot deals 90 damage to the first enemy hit. McCree can move while firing.

(w) Combat Roll: 10 seconds
McCree rolls a short distance in the targeted direction, instantly regaining all spent ammunition.

(E) Flashbang: 14 seconds
McCree throws a flashbang in targeted direction, which explodes after traveling a short distance, or upon collision with an enemy hero. The explosion deals 75 damage and stuns enemies in its area for 1 second.

® Deadeye: 120 seconds
McCree charges for up to 6 seconds, facing in a targeted direction. During the channel, this can be reactivated to fire at all visible enemies in the targeted direction, dealing 150 damage for each second they stood in the area while he was charging. Enemy heroes, structures and terrain in the way blocks the shot, causing them to take the damage instead. Mccree can move at 50% speed while charging.
MCcree has access to Deadeye from the start of the game, but on cooldown.

Talents:

Level 1

• (!Passive) First From The Barrel: The first ammunition consumption after a reload deals 30% increased damage. Takedowns permanently increases this bonus by an additional 2%.

• (W) Evasive Reflexes: Combat Roll grants 50 Physical Armor against the next 3 basic attacks for 7 seconds.

• (E) Blinding Flash: Enemies hit by Flashbang are blinded for 2 seconds after the stun ends.

Level 4

• (Q) No You Don’t: Fan The Hammer can be reactivated once while active to change direction. Each time an enemy is hit the cones width is reduced by 10%.

• (W) Saving Stunt: McCree is invulnerable while rolling.

• (!Passive) Marksman’s Confidence: Damaging an enemy hero with a consumption of ammunition increases McCree’s damage by 3% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.

Level 7

• (Passive) Cool Headed: McCree gains 2 Armor each second, up to 30. Taking damage reduces this Armor by 3.

• (Active) Piece O’ Pie: McCree gains 1 stack of pie every 5 seconds, up to 20 stacks. Activate to start channeling, regaining 50 health and consuming 1 stack each second. McCree can move while channeling.

• (W) Eagle-like Speed: Using Combat Roll grants 30% increased Movement Speed for 2,5 seconds.

Level 10

• (R ) Focus: Deadeye can charge for 2 additional seconds.

• (R ) Mark: Deadeye stuns each hero hit for 0,33 second for each second they stood in the area while McCree was charging.

• (R ) Draw: The cooldown of Deadeye is reduced by 10 seconds for each hero hit.

Level 13

• (W) Bullet Spree: Each time an enemy hero is hit with Fan The Hammer, the cooldown of Combat Roll is reduced by 1,5 seconds.

• (Passive) Blind Shot: Hitting an enemy with a Basic Attack reveals them for 4 seconds.

• (Active) Quickload: Activate to instantly regain all spent ammunition. 15 second cooldown.

Level 16

• (Passive) Numbing Recoil: Basic Attacks against heroes deal bonus damage equal to 5% of their maximum health, but they reduce McCree’s Attack Speed 5% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.

• (Q) Tungsten Bullets: Hitting an enemy hero with Fan The Hammer increases its damage against them by a stacking 1% of their maximum health for 2 seconds.

• (E) Rupture: If Flashbang impacts a hero, the hero takes bonus damage equal to 10% of their current health as bonus damage, and they are stunned for 1 additional second. Flashbangs cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.

Level 20

• (R ) Standoff: Enemies are silenced while in the area of Deadeye.

• (Q) Piercing Buffet: Fan The Hammer pierces all enemies hit.

• (Active) Kill-shot: Activate to start charging for up to 6 seconds, targeting an enemy hero. During the charge, this can be reactivated to fire at the target, dealing 200 damage for each second McCree was charging. Enemy heroes, structures and terrain in the way blocks the shot, causing them to take the damage instead. This damage ignores Armor, and Mccree can move at 50% speed while charging. If this kills the target its cooldown is reduced by 30 seconds. 45 second cooldown.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been waiting a long time for McCree. I’d play the hell put of this.

1 Like

I love this concept, but there are a few key issues.

He has pretty weak DPS for a autoattack carry character (and is crippled whenever he reloads). Either increase damage (wouldn’t feel McCreeish), or increase attack speed (for comparison’s sake, McCree in OW fires once every 0.42 seconds, or about 2.2 times a second.)

This is better vault, should probably be on a longer cooldown.

This should either be on a much longer cooldown or stun for 0.5 seconds, because rn it deals way too much CC on a short cooldown (more peel than most tanks).

Other than these things, the character is very well made, feels like McCree while fitting into HotS, and just works. Gj mate!

1 Like

I don’t know if it can be possible, but Fan the Hammer could have a unique targeting where it prioritizes heroes,but the closest one to McCree specifically.

I’ll make some changes. I actually had his attacks do 200 damage, but thought it was too much. Looking back on it i realize that tychus also has a dps of 200/s and he doesn’t have to reload. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Not quite sure what you mean by this. The idea was to have it be a nice follow up to Flashbang or if he’s cornered.

1 Like

I mean for FtH is that it would hit the closest hero to you, or start with heroes before anything else, if it’s targeted and not a spray.

It’s not targeted, so you’d have to get close regardless of who you had in mind

1 Like

I think that it would be very awkward if you are to spray in a cone with multiple shots in sequence. I’d imagine how inaccurate it is or if it would hit anything without it spraying simultaneously.

PFFT EHM idk
Can’t we just leave that up to the devs?

1 Like

I think McCree should maintain the theme of a medium-range sharpshooter with counter-dive proficiency. Which you definitely lent justice to. Some of my thoughts:

• I definitely think his attack range should be nerfed. For reference, Hanzo has an attack range of 6.5 who is a sniper/poker. Valla has a 5.5 attack range. Since McCree has anti-diving capabilities - getting him closer to the action isn’t that much of a risk-enhancement. I would say buff his damage, maintain his AS, and reduce his range to 5~5.5.

• I’m personally more of the mind where McCree should have a relatively low AS and high damage - because that fits the theme of a “revolver”, to me. Powerful, well-honed shots. It’s not a tactical pistol.

• What is the range on Fan the Hammer? I think it should definitely be more narrow than cone of cold but perhaps the same reach. And it should prioritize enemies closest in general - not simply heroes. That is the point of Fan the Hammer. It’s not aimed - how could McCree prioritize a specific target when shooting a fast volley? It’s a punishment to divers.

• I like what you did with Deadeye. Does it ignore armor in OW though? If not I would say take it out and make it a talent. Otherwise rock on.

• Just an idea: have a talent called “Headshot” that makes McCree deal more damage to enemy heroes when they have no allies around them. The logic being its’ easier to hone in on them. This supports his role of being a duelist and punishing say out-of-position healers/squishies. Totally just off the top of my head though.

• But I would play the hell out of this! Simple and fun!

It’s hard to say if Deadeye ignores armor, considering it one-shots all hit.

It does not, you can survive a Deadeye with skull icon on you if your nano-boosted (50 armor)

The idea was for Fan The Hammer to be somewhere in between Cone Of Cold and Genjis Shurikens, and it’s range would be roughly the same as his attack range.
Regaring his range: When I decided on 6,5 I was mainly thinking of Ranynor and just decided it made more sense. I guess this is just based on personal opinion.

How would the projectiles fire, each projectile in sequence or all at once? Because it sounds like it’d be in sequence, but it would be hard to hit your intended target with it.

The point is to have reduced accuracy if you are far away from your target. If you’re right in the face of a Stitches and flash him you can easily land all 6 shots.

1 Like

Everything is like an overwatch. The ability has scatter and the closer you are to the target, the more bullets fall into it. Right?

Yes, it is essentially just the OW kit

1 Like

It is nice, like as your other Concepts,greet and so beauty.

1 Like

When can we see your concept of 4 riders? You said you were working on it. :3

1 Like

This is some A-tier engrish