[HC] Anubis, Master of Curse and Minions

Hello friends, I’d like to share my hero concept about an interesting character named Anubis. Hope it being good.

Anubis

Base Info

Health: 1705

Basic Attack Damage: 90

Basic attack Range: 6.6

Attack Speed: 1.00

Role: Ranged Assassin

Trait

D) Rise Skeletons

Every 5 seconds Anubis spawns 2 skeleton Soldiers (300 health, 25 damage).

Active D to instantly kill an enemy minion and raise 3 skeleton soldiers. (25 seconds cool down)

Basic Abilities

Q) Curse of Shadow

Anubis sends two bolts of shadow that starts from single point and go like <. if the bolts hit first enemy so explode and deals 125 damage. if the bolts hit enemies Simultaneous so deal additional 125 damage. Second damage is increased by 100% per each yard is gone by bolts. (15 seconds cool down and 80 mana cost)

W) Banish

Anubis curses enemy by banishing them, slow their movement speed by 33% stacks up 3 times up every 1 second. While at final stack deal 256 damage and stun them for 1 second. (12 seconds cool down and 70 mana cost)

E) Dispel Minions

Anubis dispels all skeleton soldiers, for each skeleton killed gain 200 health and 5 spell power for 15 seconds. (25 seconds cool down and 100 mana cost)

Heroic Abilities

R1) Death Magic

Anubis curses one enemy with a death magic, so they lose hit point by 2% per seconds, last for 50 seconds. (60 seconds cool down and 90 mana cost)

R2) Army of Skeletons

Anubis curses all nearby enemy minions and monsters so he owes them and all minions transform to skeleton soldiers. (90 seconds cool down and 100 mana cost)
I’ll add talents later.