Harth Stonebrew

Harth Stonebrew- Hearthstone’s Innkeeper, Welcome to the Nexus!
Melee Support
Base Health-1850
Base Mana-525
Basic Attack damage- 65

Talent- “Tavern”- Cooldown= 50s , Drop a Tavern (flag/totem with hearthstone symbol) at Harths location that can be destroyed in two hits. Teammates can channel with the tavern to triple their Health and Mana regeneration. The tavern is visible to both teams on the map, and reveals any hero who channels with it. The Tavern lasts for 15 seconds before destroying as long as no one channels with it, this timer resets when someone channels with it, and only once it is destroyed does the cooldown restart. (I toyed with the idea of allowing enemies also channel with the tavern for the same effects, but seeing as Harth will probably always drop Tavern in a defendable position, don’t see much benefit in allowing enemies to use it too)

Q- “Card Throw”- Dmg= 200 , Mana= 30, Cooldown= 6s , (skillshot) Throw a card that damages the first target it hits.

W- “Summon”- Mana= 35, Cooldown= 12s, Minion- Dmg= 25, Health= 100, summon a weak minion (murloc was my thought) that lasts 12 seconds.

E-“Harth’s Helper”- Mana= 55, Helper Health= 2 hits (similar to Lunara’s wisp), Cooldown= 8s (doesn’t restart until helper is destroyed), Leash a Helper to an Ally in a moderate range, and once leashed will follow the teammate and give them a shield = 5% of their health. If the helper loses vision of the ally for 2 seconds, Helper is destroyed. (Visually I see this as a Waiter/Waitress that helps teammates out)

Talents

1- “Wildcard”- Q now has a 50% chance to apply a random de-buff to an enemy Hero hit by the card for 0.5s. (50% of the time it just hits normally, 50% it applies slow, stun, silence, polymorph, root, time stop, blind, sleep, revealed, or 25% healing decrease.)
“Get in Here!”- Q quest, after hitting 30 heroes with Q without dying, on completion Q lowers the cooldown on W and E by 1.5s when it hits an enemy hero.
“Top Deck”- Q now has a global range (travels across entire battlefield until hitting an enemy or going in to the great beyond) and deals an additional 3% health damage once the card travels past the standard cast range, but increase cooldown to 14 seconds.

4-“Shield block”- While E is leashed to an ally, press E again to give ally spell armor and armor for 2 seconds, cooldown 15 seconds.
“Shadow step”- While E is leashed to an ally, press E again to stealth ally, but lose the Helper.
“Scout”- While E is leashed to an ally, press E again to reveal enemies near Helper, cooldown 20s.

7-“Inferno”- W no longer costs mana, instead takes 5% health to summon a meteor anywhere on map with team vision which does 175 damage on impact, then summons an Infernal that has more health, deals burning damage to nearby enemies, and lasts 20 seconds, but increases cooldown of W to 20 seconds.
“Minion Swarm”- Every attack done by the W summon lowers the cooldown for W by 0.2 seconds.
“Food Fight”- Summon gains a ranged attack and can target what it attacks (similar to Zagara’s Hunter Killer)

10- R1 “Fatigue”- mana= 70, cooldown= 65s- large aoe (Whitemane Divine Reckoning size approximately) applies skull curse for 8 seconds that make enemies abilities cost 2x mana and if an enemy uses a basic ability while cursed, that ability has a 20% longer cooldown.
R2 "Welcome to the Nexus”- mana=55, cooldown=55s- Harth dashes up to and stuns an enemy and forces them to hearthstone, can be only be interrupted by killing, polymorphing, silencing, time stopping, sleeping, or stunning Harth, or silencing, time stopping, polymorphing, killing, or cleansing target enemy. (I picture this ult to be similar to Murky’s Octo-grab, with Harth welcoming the enemy to Hearth back to the Hall of Storms, removing them from the fight or making them an easy target if it goes uninterrupted)

13-“Coin”- Item, cooldown = 60s - Item that can be used to bribe one Mercenary , instantly defeating it. (Bribe but rather than building a bunch of stacks, consistently have one stack)
“To go”- Harth can move while Hearthing, but has a 30% slow while Hearthing.
“Tavern Brawler”- While Harth’s Helper is leashed to an ally, their Basic Attacks deal splash damage.

16-“Get Down!”- If the ally that E is leashed to loses more than 7% of their max health at once, The helper recovers 10% Health over 2 seconds and is destroyed. (GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT)
“Minion Madness”- W Summon attacks to enemy heroes add 0.1 s to their basic ability cooldown timers.
“Fun for Everyone”- Q explodes on contact, dealing 100% damage to enemies in an area, and lowering the cooldown of Q by 0.5s for each hero hit. (can apply Lvl 1 Wildcard in an area)

20-“Free Refills”- Allies hit in the Fatigue’s aoe have their abilities first use cost 0 mana.
“V.I.P.”- Can use “Welcome to the Nexus” on allies for stasis hearth, Harth is no longer stuck “holding their hand” and can move away from the teammate, but killing, polymorphing, silencing, time stopping, sleeping, or stunning Harth causes ally to lose stasis status.
“Minion Master”- Item, 80 second cooldown, but W summon attacks lower cooldown of this by 1 s- summon a minion wave around Harth
“Taverns always Open”- Tavern now applies it’s effect in an area as long as one teammate is channeling with it.

Fun skin idea- Bartender Bob skin

Author note: I came up with this theorized build of how I envisioned Harth and his abilities in Heroes of the Storm. I included numbers to help in envisioning him as a hero, but I am just a college student who enjoys playing Heroes and much of my theorized abilities will need lots of balancing.

2 Likes

isn’t he Harth Stonebrew?

It is thank you so much. I’ll fix it in just a moment

I definitely think a HS hero could fit well in HOTs. Yes, while HS is supposed to be an “abstract” and often parodies WOW with exaggerations or new takes on characters and locations, we have to remember, HOTs is not always to be taken seriously too. Stonebrew and any other HS characters like Reno Jackson, Rafaam, and Dr. Boom could be worked into the nexus.

1 Like