Great job blizzard! i can never login in my account?

Dear my lovely blizzard,

I got a situation called "you have been disconnected" Since April of this year, I cant connect the HOTS game since April.  I've checked my pc and internet and everything is fine. I even login my account in different pc include library.  I'm focusing on my other stuff in my life so I didn't play it and I didn't pay attention the issue. I thought it might be the server problem. Now I wanna come back and play sometimes.  Can you tell me why my account can not CONNECT THE GAME SINCE APRIL? FOR WHAT STUPID REASON?

so, im trying to clarify what you are saying here.

1. are you unable to log into HotS regardless of PC?

or

1. are you able to log into HotS on other PC, but not at home?

Hi, sorry for the confusion. I can not log into HOTS. Doesn’t matter I try to log into HOTS on my pc or others. I can not connect in this game. When I try to connect the game whatever by battle.net or put in my account name or password it will connects…( show me Connecting…on the screen) for a little while and tells me" you have been disconnected "

Do you have the option to test with a different network? If you have a phone and data plan that supports it, we can accomplish this by setting up a USB tether or mobile hotspot to connect through. In doing so, we’ll be able to bypass the router\modem as well as the routing provided by your usual service provider.

Hi, I try to use library PC and library internet to login as well before but still can not connected. I have tried to login though my internet, my friend’s internet and even the public library internet and it still can not connected. I’m in NA server. How to cooperate with you guys by phone?

Hey there,

I checked your Battle.net account and refreshed it from our side. Apologies if we disconnected you! It looks like you were able to get logged in to the game after posting your last reply.

If you need anything else just let us know.

I am now having a similar issue as are a lot of players going by the forums. It seems be caused be your latest patch.

Same here. After the Patch, I can’t login. It says "Error You were disconnected from the server. Tried all the Steps from your guide but still failed.

Same here as soon as i enter my password i immediately get a message that says ERROR disconnected from server. this never happened until the last patch. Going on day 2 now.

what the blue said up there was that the account needed to be refreshed. which is what i thought might help for this right from the start.

something you may try is resetting your account password if there isnt a blue that responds anytime soon to refresh your accounts for you. resetting your password can help force your account to update. this is what has been said in the past by support.

i just tried your suggestion, i reset my password, still got the same error message. All my other Blizzard games launch fine it just seems to be HoTS unfortunately.