General Duke, The Dominion General

Ranged assassin, increases his attack speed while idle or on the move.

Strengths:

• Mobility
  • Fire on the move
  • CC
  • Area Damage

Weaknesses:

• Displacement
  • Slow moving
  • Dive

Basic Abilities:

• Charon Rockets (Q): Duke fires a barrage of rockets that deal area damage.
  • Leapfrog (W): Duke leaps to a short distance. Has three charges.
  • Piercing Rail (E): Duke fires a railgun that passes through enemies, dealing linear damage that pass through them.
  • Maximum Overdrive (Trait): Upon a fifth attack, Duke’s attack speed increases when idle or on the move. Lasts for few seconds when not attacking.
  • Tank Mode (Z): Duke transforms his Goliath to a Siege Tank for heathing in and out of the battlefield. Reverts to Goliath mode when pressing Z or attacking automatically.

Heroic Abilities:

• Multi-locking Weapon System (R1): Duke becomes unstoppable, fires all of his weapons, thus enhancing his basic abilities. Lasts for a period of time.
  • Yamato Cannon (R2): Duke calls Norad III to fire the cannon, dealing massive damage within the radius.

Backstory:
Edmund Duke was once a Confederate general serving on the frontlines during the martial law on Mar Sara. Eventually defected to the extremist Terran group, known as the Sons of Korhal, then the Terran Dominion. Now riding a modified Goliath walker with new improvements.

1 Like

I can’t tell if he’s in a tank a goliath suit or just running around and jumping around trying to teach people some “good ol’ fashioned dicipline” either way I like it.

However I do think duke might be the most fitting goliath hero apart from maybe swann, and goliaths are probably my favorite sc1 terran unit so I can definitely appreciate it if he's in a goliath suit.

1 Like

This is probably the best version of Duck I have seen on this format. The three things I would change are maybe to have him in a goliath mech, but have it SC1 design mix with Bulwark Company. Second, maybe change Leapfrog’s ability to be more of the Jump jets and fly in any direction like Mcree’s Combat Roll. Finally, I think Yamato Cannon could do more like it rains down fire for a few seconds then fires the cannon.