Games played 0?

To be allowed to use a hero in ranked, you should have to have a set number of games played on that hero in other game modes to prove you have played them. The games played for lifetime should never be 0 and you shouldnt be allowed to try someone you never played in ranked.

5 Likes

This is too complicated for blizzard to set it on. And many players will be offended :frowning:

1 Like

It used to be set up like that, you were not allowed to play a hero in ranked unless you were lvl 5 with them.

yeah… and I think also u need to have a minimum of characters as well.

1 Like

I think they only removed that restriction to help increase the amount of players playing ranked.

1 Like

yet players are now using it to troll causing more players to quit.

1 Like

Enemy has the first pick. Ally howered over Mei. I wrote him that I need to ban her because otherwise they will pick her.
No reply.

He picked DW, trolled and afked whole game and in the end told me he did it because I “banned his hero”.

His Mei was lvl 2 and this happened in Dia 3 Storm League…

I had someone who was a lvl 1 KTZ with 0 games played with him last season. He was diamond 4 i think and he did 11k dps by lvl 16…It shows he had 0 experience with that hero but yet he did it anyway. Trolls in this game are out of control.

2 Likes

as far as I remember originally league had requirements. you couldnt use heroes below level 5 and you had to have 14 of them (as there were only 4 bans not 4) …

1 Like

Before the bans were added, you did have to have at least level 5. I honestly don’t know why they don’t add that back (But make it level 10).
Maybe it has something to do with everyone only wanting to play ranged assassins, so it might be really hard to make a team that can actually pick a good composition.

I am fine with it being level 5 again and that you have to own so many heroes of each role to be allowed to play ranked. That way smurfing is pretty much shut down at that point.

1 Like

That sounds elegant when you put it that way.

1 Like

Like why is it that lvl 50 players are allowed to play ranked, its only gonna be one of two things, a player is gonna be horribly unexperienced and confused and ruin peoples games or its a smurf and is probably gonna destroy the other team. Like force players to own a few heroes of each role so when someone says I can not tank or heal, that is bullcrap. YOu can take or heal, you are choosing not too.