Game keeps crashing

I’m having a recurrent issue with HotS where the game will crash for seemingly no reason, during different stages of the game. There is no crash screen or error code after, the game simply closes itself. If I re-open the game, it’ll keep crashing again and again and again until suddenly it stops and I can play.

This has happened both in the middle of matches (which is a pain to reconnect, because I often get to the reconnect screen just for it to crash again, and again, and again) as well as while queing up for a match. It’s just a matter of keep trying until it eventually stops crashing and runs fine for a while, and then it happens again.

Somedays it happens once and then it’s fine for the rest of the day, somedays it happens twice. Somedays it doesn’t happen at all and I can play a dozen matches no problem. I’ve even tried to reboot the computer in the middle of one of the crash sequences and it doesn’t solve it, it just crashes again after rebooting - it’s like there’s something in the game state of my account that makes the game crash regardless of what I do, and then once the game moves past that state, it works.

I’ve tried:
Reparing the game.
Uninstalling and installing again.
Uninstalling, deleting the temporary files folders, and installing again.

None of it has helped.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.