Game Crashes during Authentication Stage of Start Up

Hey,
recently I have been having an issue with all my games in general which started with HOTS right, pretty much as soon as I start up HOTS it loads fine until it gets to the authentication stage and then crashes during it. I don’t know if this is to do with a process running on my computer or what. Here is a list of things I have gone through to try and fix the issues:

Updated Windows - Didn’t Work
Scanned for Pesky viruses - Nothing Detected
Separate Scan for MALWARE - Nothing was detected anywhere
Running programs in administrator - didn’t work
Unplugged ethernet cable - Didn’t work
Restarted at least 5 times, including windows update restart - Didn’t Work

My only possible thinking is there’s been a change with my service provider which is scaring the anti-cheats or something. I did sift through the logs and this was what I found, unfortunately, I’ve got no clue what any of it means.

LOG:
[0621/184516.152:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(120)] Failed to launch GPU process.
[0621/184516.157:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(1029)] Lost UI shared context.
[0621/184529.752:WARNING:spdy_session.cc(2921)] Received HEADERS for invalid stream 1
[0621/184533.930:ERROR:tcp_socket_win.cc(835)] connect failed: 10049
[0621/184533.930:ERROR:tcp_socket_win.cc(835)] connect failed: 10049

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Thanks,
Lightman

I have something similar happening, where I try to start the game up and during authentication it says an unknown error occurred during log in. no code, nothing. Don’t know whats going on

Hey Lightman,

Thanks for the report! Looking at some of your crashes, it appears that you are running Heroes off of OneDrive. Please follow this workaround here and run a Scan & Repair.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix