Game crash when login in

The game crashes when it is authenticating the American server, curious that when I try in the Asian or European server I don’t have this kind of problem, I was even able to play a game on the European server but when I try to log in to the American server automatically when it is in the authentication crashes and gives me the bug “65BC2C25-873D-4716-993B-37301785FBCF”

Update-
Well i can confirm the problem its my account in the america server,i recently try with my friend account and i can log in without problems in america ,anything to do?

Hey there,

This could be some bad cached user/account data messing with the authentication process. Your can try resetting your battle.net password and that should force update the data.

Try doing a power cycle on your system. Turn off all devices including the modem. Wait 60 seconds, turn on the modem, wait 5 minutes, turn on any network devices, wait 2 minutes, turn on your computer and try the game.

If that doesn’t solve the issue, then I recommend submitting a ticket with an msinfo attached for further investigation. (instructions for collecting that msinfo report will be on the form.)

Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support.

Same issue here. Loggin failed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.