Fresh Windows 10. Getting Kicked to Desktop. What programs may cause this?

I just did a fresh install of windows 10. All I have is default programs that are installed with windows 10. As well as blizz app and 2 games. Being HoTs and Starcraft 1. I have tried alot of different way listed throughout the internet to fix this issue of getting kicked to the desktop. Lag isnt the issue with HoTs it runs fine. Its just a random kick to the desktop while playing the game. Not a disconnect, Just a kick to the desktop like a Tab Alt. Then I click on Hots and Continue playing. Then once again about a couple minutes maybe more I get this little kick to the desktop. So on this repeats. Drivers are updated. Right now Im in the search for answers and Also programs that may be causeing problems in the background that take focus while play the game. If we had a list of windows 10 programs that interfere with hots while gameplay that would be helpful, though I cant find that list. Any Thoughts?

-OneDrive Disabled
-Xbox dvr disabled

Hello aXoN!

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with Heroes… though it’s a fresh install of Windows 10, have you let it apply recent updates? Though they don’t call them as such anymore, they are effectively ‘service packs’. We develop with the expectation that players are on the latest version of their respective OS.

We can review your system profile for other potential compatibility issues with the aid of a system report.

Obtaining System Files

You can include the DXDIAG in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.
```

Ok, so with this start with the Microsoft Suggestion obviously. Its easy to check and do it.

If it doesnt work? Reddit suggests that you download a thing that will tell you what is stealing focus. If you download anything remember to run appropriate virus/spyware scan even if someone tells you its safe or even if it comes directly from a trusted manufacturer. Always do it.

Microsoft Suggestion:

1. Press the Windows key .
  2. Type Notifications & Actions .
  3. Deselect the option Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows .
  4. Restart your computer.

Reddit Suggestion:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3tb3pd/windows_10_keeps_alttabbing_me_out_of_games/