Free to Play Hero Rotation Not Updating

I was wondering if there was an issue with the Free To Play Heroes Rotation update. It usually updates on Tuesday and today (Tuesday, July 16, 2019) mine has not updated, I have the same players from Monday, July 15, 2019. My current Free To Play Heroes are: Alexstrasza, Anub’arak, Blaze, Jaina, Malthael, Mephisto, Muradin, Nazeebo, Nova, Raynor, Sonya, Tracer, Tychus, and Uther.

How do I fix this, it has never happened to me before.
Thank you.

Thanks for the report! I’m looking into this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following up! We reported this to the Heroes team, and it turns out the free selection schedule was incorrectly configured this week. We’re working on getting a fix in place, so that should be happening fairly soon.

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know that everything you watch clearly shows that you guys could care less what I think but I just wanted to say something before I uninstall. been playing blizzard games from 2006 and I’m sick of sitting up at night trying to have a “fun filled time” and just get grouped with people that don’t speak my same language so we cant communicate in a game that’s team based… and people that are in and out of there internet connection like is 2001. I’ve asked before to please stop matching me every game with these people but obviously that doesn’t mater. thanks for the fun. I’m sure things will be fine… P.S. please make the second move not so f ing hard to follow. thanks

i have the same problem

This issue is the same for me, any updates on when it will be fixed?

UPDATE:

I no longer have this issue as of 9:30 AM CST.

Thank you for fixing the issue.

but still i have this problem

The issue is still there on EU servers.

still same issue for me too

It’s fixed for me now.