Forced 50% winrate is real and Blue Lied again

DUUUUURRRRRR

If there’s a forced 50% winrate then there’s no way anybody can rank up

Thanks for making the conversation dumber. Nobody is claiming that the matchmaker forces every player to have 50% winrate absolutely literally. If you’re taking it literally, something is severely wrong with you. I suggest a HOSPITAL!

For someone who does a whole lot of not-reading, and is still trying to back the 50/50 claim with this sort of ‘technique’ it certainly isn’t beyond me.

It does however look to be beyond you because you can’t piece together what other people have been doing all along :confused:

I’m rubber and you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Poignant. Extreme many thanks, both hands up in prayer out of respect and bowing to you, sir.

Ah yes, more gaslighting. It’s good that you take a harsher reply to others than that of which you bemoan.

Double-standards are magnificent.

If the concern of the topic is your ignorance, and not changing of that, what would be the implication of that on the ‘smartness’ of your topic? If the realization of that sets in on you, you might want to stop ‘making the conversation’ as such :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I already pointed out that you’re been doing that and it doesnt’ work well.

You really not to stop ignoring stuff :confused:

We’re not gaslighting you, you’re gaslighting us.

Just admit you have nothing to do but be a forum main and get into arguments with people. When the OP is not strong enough of a topic, you make your own within the thread.

1. in game queues as is
  2. I’m not insulted by infomation like you are
  3. still enjoying the game
  4. I tend to try to improve other people’s outlooks by offsetting ignorance, not reveling in lies.

At any point you want to catch on, feel free to try reading, it’s good for you :smiley:

Then this is even more tinfoilhatty than the usual nonsense. How on earth would the system pick which people are assigned that algorithm and which aren’t?

(Cue: It is based on how much money you spend…)

2 Likes

MM is working.
But for it to work perfectly everyone would need to play 300+ league matches per season…

Critical thinking = not believing in forced or unforced outcomes by the MM.

There you go. Good starting point.

I think you misunderstood what the blue was saying.

How do you figure that?

It dosent necessarily “force” a 50% winrate. The system is not that ridged and binary.

Yeah I think we covered that, thanks. What else would you like to call it? Forced streak breaking?

How does having a high winrate on a specific hero work then?

Huh? I think it has more to do with winstreaks in ranked that would effect your rank climb, so it’s artificially more difficult when it forces your winstreaks to be broken once you’re in an established mmr. It also pretends that a winstreak is a fluke if it’s forcing you to eventually lose.

I still wouldn’t call it forcing and it dosent try to make your allies worse.

Yeah well it does. It’s happened to me several times, and I’ve talked to people that it has happened to as well. In fact someone brought it up in the thread with the recent blue post on it. I can’t find it right now though.
If you look at my example in the OP, that’s a glimpse of what it looks like. As the winstreak grows, the rank disparity grows, the gap grows. The opponents get higher ranked, my teammates get lower ranked, and the skill play is obvious as I’ve been up and down those ranks to see the skill difference.

Unless i watch each replay i have no idea whos the fault each loss was

1 Like