Following heroes needs nerf!

So is this the list of heroes that killed you?

6 Likes

No mention of Tracer or Li-Ming on the list, I am truly surprised.

1 Like

Have never seen a worse troll then this.

1 Like

HYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Fenix nerf is called varian.

But Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll both go on OPā€™s laundry list once he plays against them for the first time.

P.S. Nevermind, varian is already on it XD.

2 Likes

I see a lot of you have problem with Tracer but it is just that you are bad against her.
I see no problem with her.
She could even get a buff or atleast more health.
She is like a paper.

More hp to Tracer. Are you by any chance a tracer main since you want a hero that his already good buffed but on the other hand you want all the balanced heroes nerfed. None of the heroes on your list dont need a nerf at all.

Ever considered that you are just bad against your list? :thinking:

1 Like

Malganis => No
Orphea => Yes
Hanzo => No
Anduin => No
Kelthuzad => No wtf ?
Garrosh => No, rework his Kit, yes.
Lucio => Yes, maybe Movement Speed, otherwise no.
Zuljin => No wtf ? Maybe on brawls.
Varian => No wtf ?
Alarak => No
Guldan => No wtf ? Not meta or strong.
Dehaka => No wtf ?
Rexxar => Yes, a bit.
Butcher => No wtf ? Iā€™m sure at 99% that youā€™re playing at Bronze level to request that kind of nerf.
Kaelthas => Iā€™ve written a rework on him here: [Hero Rework] Kael'Thas, bring back old Living Bombs
Azmodan => No wtf ?
Zagara => No
Abathur x2(Means double Nerf) => No
Nazeebo => No wtf ? xD
Illidan => No, he needs a rework but not a nerf.
Sgt Hammer x2(Double Nerf) => No, needs a rework not a nerf.
Raynor x2(Double Nerf) => Yes.
Gazlowe => WTF ?! Youā€™re playing at bronze level for sure.
Tassadar x2(Double Nerf) => Yes.
Stitches => No.

1 Like

Listing that many heroes needing a nerf to me shows you jsut need to improve your game

2 Likes

lul! This post, just when you thought youā€™d seen everything. I will give credit that at least it didnā€™t say:

Nice spotting there FrozenFruit, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll add it to the list! :smiley:

1 Like

If you have nothing else to say then it is better you say nothing!

Butcher? Nerf? NOOO way. If anything, he needs a buff. Heā€™s a 50-50 in QM in terms of usefulness. Either the enemy team can crowd-control him to h*** & back, or he can excel because enemy team lacks the cc to shut him down. 90% of the times I pick him in QM, Iā€™m against an Artanis, Cassia, Johanna, Anubā€™Arak, or some other similar heroes. Heā€™s also unsuccessful in any rank above Silver, maybe Gold. If you claim Butcher needs a nerf, & donā€™t even mention Tracer on your entire list, you must be a bronze player for sure, no offense.

iā€™m not the OP but wrecking ball needs changing imho.
its ridiculous.

Finally a nerf list without beating Tracer to death. Thank you :>

2 Likes

The list was almost half the roster, probably just an oversight. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Maybe you should take advise yourself. Making a list of heroes you want nerfed that dont even need nerfs.

I bet all those heroes on your list beated you up in a game and now you want them all nerfed.

Maybe start explaining yourself why you want those heroes nerfed insteed of telling people to shut up just because they dont agree with you.

I donā€™t agree with you so shut up /s

1 Like

Better you read all threads before replying!

I see a lot of you have problem with Tracer but it is just that you are bad against her.
I see no problem with her.
She could even get a buff or atleast more health.
She is like a paper.

I was being sarcastic, I have no problem with Tracer at all.

1 Like