Fix your match making

I am diamond 5 and played against a 5man premade that had had a bronze 2 in it which was clearly not bronze. Stop allowing premades to group if they are that far apart in rank, they are clearly not.

2 Likes

“FIX” HAHAHAHAHHA dude this is heroes of the storm… nothing can be fixed in here… the devs dont care about this garbage game anymore

1 Like

You know what hunterbees i like your comments and topics X) come lets team up :rofl:

Sad but true ya know.

as said in the developer AMA (March 6), all players more than 2 leagues apart from the highest player in the group are ignored. So basically you complain as a diamond about playing against other diamonds… how can you blizzard? quick we need a fix!

My friends and I will all play the same three placement games to get a rank and it’ll put us all in different ranks. I’d rather not be prevented from playing with them because of whatever weirdness makes that happen. We’d get put in a group against the higher rank anyway. The problem here is that you’re facing a 5 man. They tend to be more a lot more coordinated. Basically what I’m seeing here is “Person with my same skill level playing against me is unfair because it doesn’t say they are my skill level.”

2 Likes

Odds are if they are bronze matched with diamonds, they are probably master or grand master smurf and not diamond meaning they are much better than the group they are being matched against.

Yo dude!

I don’t think it’s a problem of not caring, the devs have shown that they have passion towards the game countless times, I think it’s more of a company choice than a personal one like devs competence or stuff like that.
“Garbage game” I disagree completely, it’s still a good game even if it’s lost a lot of support over the years and like I said earlier it is not a problem born from unwillingness from the devs part, but the choice of higher ups that don’t see an increase in profit from it.
Personally I want to thank the devs that put up with all the complains and worked they’re asses off to offer us at least a little bit of fun.
On a second note, yeah I agree the match making is not that great, possibly one of the worse ones out there, but this is more a population problem than anything else, at least that is my guess.