First they came

And finally they came for the Nova players, and everyone had a huge party - because no one liked Nova mains.

Seriously, when Nova gets reworked, it’s going to be the same mudshow how, she is now ruined and people were just playing her wrong. And those people should have their keyboards confiscated.

I know it’s a bitter pill for Gaz mains but the benefit of many outweighs the benefit of few. Gaz is finally a real hero and not excess package the team has to deal with.

You know, I’m Nova player.
Yes I understand why people dislike us, but in the same time I understand Nova players. I understand why they just mute chat and pick Nova when they want.

If my team gets tilted when I only prepick Nova - it says enough. Soon or later I will disable chat too if people don’t stop to flame me before game starts.

1 Like

I only played him to solo camps.

it’s just novelty. soon enough the master players will forget about gaz, and he’ll be just as unpopular and “unfit” as ever. and smuggies like you won’t even care…

So it wont impact you. You know a silver player, you dont have to worry about the meta

But what are you talking about they made his kit more valid and up to date. Why do you think he will just unfit again?

1 Like

so your aware of this forum Dave and anyone else reading this reply of mine

1 Like

Didn’t knew the French revolutionist Jean-Paul Marat was in the forums

5 Likes

Lol. Yes revolutionary violence = hero reworks. Great comparison!

Also most of those reworks were pretty good. Gaz is fun to play now.

3 Likes

for those that like the rework to be honest

Those that lamented regarding Sylvanas’ permanent structures disable were mostly players that solo laned the entire game without helping the team.

Sylvanas pre-rework was really a bad damage dealer with only Wailing Arrow as a sort of ‘saving grace’ but wasn’t enough.

Sylvanas’ rework made her better than before without having to change how she plays.

Now… Whitemane rework is an issue, though they did give her more utility than before, but it also gave her more mana tension and a wee bit more talent diversity, it’s still inferior compared to her pre-rework version.

So this one is in my opinion is a bad rework, though I won’t mind for another rework that includes her utility from the current rework, I prefer her pre-rework version.

This is an interesting change that changed Tassadar forever, pre-rework Tassadar was a great utility and support Hero, that had a lot of things to compliment his teammates, but it also made certain Heroes rely on him and his balance relying on those certain Heroes.

Which was really bad, but they reworked him to a very high damage mage or re-made is a better term, he lost almost all of his supportive use but he gained a good reputation as a reliable damage dealer, so there’s that.

Both pre-rework and post-rework were great, it just ‘seemed’ that it didn’t fit Tassadar apparently, I don’t have much to say regarding his rework.

5 Likes

I wish downvoted still existed.

I got Murky reworked, where I was winning 65%+ of the games as him with MotM when it was the “troll ultimate”.

He was reworked, you know what I did?
I learned to play the rework. I enjoy playing him. I sadly do not “click” with him and he doesn’t feel like second nature to play. I lost my insane winrate.

That sucks.

Oh well, I’ve got dozens of other heroes that I enjoy learning and playing!

Artanis got reworked into better!
Plenty of heroes have been reworked where I’ve become more inclined to play and enjoy them.

Abathur isn’t a hat healbot anymore. Although he still has his issues.

The amount of reworks with backlash are minor, and the size of the backlash is minor.

The maddest I got is initially they nerfed Locusts hilariously hard on Abathur.

3 Likes

Then they came for D.va players — and we were overjoyed.
:joy:

2 Likes

you don’t know my rank, and you certainly don’t know anything about gaz. like I said, once gaz’s novelty wears off, nobody will play him anymore, and you won’t give a damn.

1 Like

God, what a dumb thread. How overdramatic can you be :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I do know your rank from last season. I wont share it because I respect your privacy
New gazllwe has substain, faster CC and good damage numbers. The reason why he didnt got picked often was because of his E is too slow and his turrets can be focused down fast. He lacks selfsubstain to effectively lane on maps like dragon shire braxis or tomb.
He wasnt consistent enough to effectively pick him. He wasnt a bad hero just outdated

He will get played a lot and please get off your high horse

2 Likes

that’s probably because no whoopsie was made on her rework

1 Like

you don’t know my rank from last season or any season, and blah blah blah. you never played gaz before so all your comments on him now ring hollow. i guarantee in just 2-3 weeks i will never see anyone pick gaz in a pro game ever. hell, they probably aren’t picking him even now in pro games where winning is essential (i.e. not just testing him out for lols in SL)

May I? :innocent:

Then explain my 70+% wr

You were wrong before about ruby.
And patchnotes wont happen that frequently + like everyone told you before. Pro meta has their own meta. Not even grandmasters are on that level

Just a word of advice, before you keep saying wrong things like this, please speak on your level. What you experience, dont generalise about things that are over your head.

1 Like

Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure of that.
For starters there had been doomsayers pointing out that the one doing the rework has barely any experience playing D.va. Then let’s get to the actual rework:

She lost a lot of functions which old D.va used as clutch before. Bunny Hop is also wonky and not as great compared to before.
Yet she does good and you can finally fight as a bruiser rather than resorting to tricks and this really means a ton.

Good point you have!

note to help everyone know what you were replying to willyvereb