Fatal Error MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING GIVING FATAL ERROR

I was in a game all was well then I hardcrashed to desktop getting FATAL ERROR. Now when I open client it makes me rejoin the game, reconnects for a bit, and then one i join the game crashes hard to desktop again. When I open client again the only thing I can do is rejoin the same game and crash again, been like this for hours now. any ideas? i tried to update and scan all was ok. btw i was in a QM with my friend and the same thing happend to him. and everytime we logback in we have no opt but to rejoin and then it crashes again…

2 Likes

I have had the same issue. Started happening about 3 patches ago. Seems like EVERY game round, i have anywhere from 5 to 8 crashes to desktop with FATAL ERROR. HoTS is the ONLY game out of my entire library that does this, so i know its not my hardware or my cmputer, especially because i play games that are far more demanding of my hardware that this one on way higher settings. I’v tried absolutely everything and blizz still wont see this as an issue for anyone reporting it. It HAS to be OUR systems that is the problem, not their coding. Blizz, FIX this issue its really a problem and it doesn’t make me want to play your game anymore.

1 Like