Error BLZBNTAGT000008A4

I can’t play any of my Games on the Blizzard Launcher because of this Error and yes, I have tried all the recommendations.
Is there any way I can bypass the Blizzard Launcher?
The thing is becoming more Trouble than it is worth!

Hey there, Sabrium,

Thank you for reaching out, as it can understandably be frustrating to have a technical issue occur when simply trying to enjoy your gaming time. This is a bit of a generic install/update error, and can have a few causes ranging from corrupted local files to a network-related problem. Try the following to narrow this down further:

1. Fully update or temporarily uninstall security programs which may be interfering with your connection to the patch server. More information on troubleshooting security applications here, if curious.
  2. Make sure the Battle.net application is configured to run in Administrator Mode to resolve many installation, patching, networking, and start-up errors.
  3. Test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.

If the problem persists, let’s try clearing out cached Battle.net App files and then reinstall the Battle.net App with these steps:

1. Uninstall the Blizzard Battle.net App (skip Step 6 for now, we will re-install later).

2. Next (before re-installing) let’s delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders in the Windows temporary file locations below. If you don’t see all 3 folders in each location, that is okay—just delete the folders you have):

• Press Windows Key + R and type: %LOCALAPPDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.
    • Repeat the process for %APPDATA%, %TEMP%, and %PROGRAMDATA%. Delete any Battle.net, Blizzard, and/or Blizzard Entertainment folders.
  3. Finally, re-install the App.

Hopefully, this fixes the issue so that you can get back in-game. If you have any questions, let us know!

My Anti-Virus Kaspersky was causing the Problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.