Endless crashing when starting match

9D9E7DA4-9654-4209-B205-993327A60356 code on crash.

Doesn’t matter what mode (qm, aram, etc.) the game kicks me out and closes when a match count down reaches zero to begin.
This problem began 5/24 and continues. I now have an unsolvable leaver status because of it first occuring in ranked match making.
I’ve tried scan and repair the files, fresh install, and updated drivers.

1 Like

Try changing the video settings to window mode.
Got mine fixed that way.

Sadly, no this does not fix the issue.

Howdy!

This is a direct Access Violation when interacting with your Nvidia Drivers. This can occur if a third party program is not sharing resources properly. I recommend the following steps:

1. Place the system into Selective Startup. This step simply tells Windows not to load programs that automatically load up when you log into Windows. It’s a fast way to rule out a third party conflicts. Instead of restarting the PC, move to step 2.

2. We don’t want to just update your Driver. We recommend to perform a clean install. To do this run the latest driver from Nvidia. When you get to the Install Options screen select: Custom (Advanced) → Next → Check Mark: Perform a clean installation → Finish the install and restart the PC.

Retest the game. If the issue continues, please post up your Dxdiag for us to review. Copy the dxdiag contents into your reply, highlight the text then select the code block icon </>. This action will help us review the information faster.

Thank you.

Not entirely certain which startup item it was but yes this is now solved. Until they were all disabled, something did affect even the driver being fully updated. because it went into a further install duration after computer restart. Thankyou for this.

Hi. Please help me.
I did what you mentioned, but my HOTS still closes from nothing or when I try to play appears the error msg saying “ERROR 2:0”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.