Dude in aram gets penta

i was the varian, pretty cool to see those explosions

12 Likes

That’s sth. for the joy thread, not really for a new discussion. :stuck_out_tongue:

But both KTs are premium ARAM stuff. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That was a lovely chain reaction

:raised_hand::weary::ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s my favorite ult to watch when it succeeds, honestly. The SFX and visual are incredible.

It wasn’t much, but your banner helped a bit. It’s only additive damage, but still, 20% to his 75% adds up.

4 Likes

That is always kool to watch!

I did a penta kill with Li Ming with teleportation. It was fun bouncing around exploding.

3 Likes

That was wicked awesome! Love to see it! We need that on the WTF moments!

1 Like

You’re still playing sometimes? Good to know, Mumrah. :smiley:

No. I’m just reminiscing of the good ol’ days.

Why not? Not enough time or just not interested, because there are other games/interests?

I lost interest, no friends, avoiding the toxicity, I’m bad at the game, playing FFXIV, and waiting for other games to release.

1 Like

Of course you won’t improve, because you don’t play it, only natural. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s weird though, because you talk a lot with randoms or trolls on this forum about similar topics.

When I did play, I was not that good. I can get good, but I don’t feel like it. I played with my bro exclusively. When he stopped playing, I also stopped. I played a little more after, in AI, to collect all the free stuff during events. I got tired of farming, so I stopped.

The difference being: I won’t lose a match, get my account banned, lose money invested, and get trolled due to toxic players.

The forums, all I got to lose is forum privileges. Talking to trolls here on the forums is just an other form of entertainment aside from the more important one, which is talking to kool people. I troll the trolls. Once I get bored with a troll, I just put them on ignore. So I’m a part time troll for the good of mankind.

If people are interested in asking me questions, I’ll make an AMA, since it fell out of style.

2 Likes

I also used to play with friends, when they stopped I started to play only on vs AI. Less toxic and sometimes PC shows skills that pro player would struggle with.

vs AI is soooooooooooooo boring, i only play afew games vs AI when i create new accounts, and is boring game af, AI 90% of the time is dumb and u can overrun them so easy

for me i apply this rule
if someone is toxic and is bad = the worst of worst
but
if someone is toxic and is a good player = i can tolerate it
some people wonder how others can tolerate tocity
because i dont care toxicity if i can win, i play to win, not to feel sad if someone calls me “garbage noob” in a videogame, why? because live in latin america, I’ve lived near to neighborhoods where you can be stabbed for a bad look, I have had to go through a lot of crap to allow a stranger in a video game disturb me and make me feel sad just because he tells me any BS in any video game (like ur bad or noob or w.e), thats why i dont care toxicty anymore, and can tolerate it up to a point, although sometimes I use the mute function, it’s easy and free

I like reading your post of course, but I also see you as the unofficial forum troll wrangler. You effectively shut most of them down and they quickly scurry away not to be seen again for a least a few months. For that I think you should be commended.

I play less often now many of my friends take very long breaks between content updates and I also lost many friends who played this game in late 2018 when it was announced HOTS was in maintenance mode. Let’s face it, HOTS is best enjoyed in a group, we don’t have guilds or clans where you could meet players with similar skills or goals. This is all a shame as HOTS has so much potential.

1 Like

Nah it’s fine, something like this could get lost in the Joy thread, it was a fun watch.

1 Like