Drafting heroes is taking a long time

Hi
I have a few suggestions to speed op drafting heroes, especially in the banning phase.

The Problems I have detected with the current banning phase.

• The drafting phase takes a long time, and a big part of it is banning.
  • In lower rank, the captain is often AFK during the banning phase.
  • Annoying to be the captain in multiple games in a row, fun now and then.

So I have two different suggestions to resolve the problems. Either reduce the time of the baning phase, by making it more democratic or give teams mates more power, then the Captain is AFK.

Suggestions:

1. Vote for baning, let all players have one vote, the hero who gets the most votes gets banned, plus half of the unique heroes who got voted on, will get banned at random.

2. Change the in-game appearance of the game for the captain and make it possible for the team to make suggestions - if the team makes suggestions and the captained didn’t ban a hero, pick one at random them the set of suggested heroes.

Hope I am not the only one feeling like the drafting phase is taking op to much time :smile:

Drafting is fine. Now if you are the banner and you do not ban, you should be booted from the game and given leaver status but other than that, it does not take very long at all.

Actually is a good idea. Many times i got captains that didn’t ban anyone couse they were afk/not aware that they had to ban so a more visible appareance that notify that you are the captain would be good. I aslo like the vote idea, makes the ban phase more immediate and democratic but i would like this to work only if the captain doesn’t ban anyone. One problem are trolls that want to ban what you want to pick but can be solved. Last thing, maybe off-topic, i would really appreciate to make unpickable the last hero released for at least a week from the release to evade people that want to level up that hero in storm league without knowing how to use it and what are the counterpicks ( Fresh experience of captains picking deathwing without banning malth and tychus etc)