Discord causes game to freeze/lag constantly

I lag really bad whenever I am using Discord, even in offline mode (try mode). When I turn off discord, everything is fine. I can play all of the other Blizzard games (and non-Blizzard games) just fine while using Discord. For some reason, I am having this lag issue only on HotS. The lag freezes my screen for a couple seconds constantly and when it gets really bad, it starts to beep (coming from my earphones, not my computer). I would like to use the Discord app instead of using the HotS’ built in voice tool. I’ve tried turning off Hardware Acceleration from Discord, but that did not fix the problem.

I need help!

Thank You.

Same problem. Im do not touching discord while i’m already in game. Voice connection before starting hots. And of course checking in try mode every time when i starting hots. That problem stars 1-2 week ago.

Hey guys,

I have not seen any reports of Heroes itself having any issues. I do recommend reinstalling Discord and you may need to disable the overlay if it is used. If the issues continue reach out to their support since these issues are happening when running Discord.