Design AMA - May 9th, 2019

There’s an AMA focused on Hero Design/Balance coming to Reddit on May 9th:

It’s cool that the dev team continues to do these, but I really wish they’d host them here on the Official Forums as well (or at least announce them here). It’s frustrating to feel like a second-class community.

28 Likes
2 Likes

People rarely plan ahead to participate in these sorts of things - I was talking about having another announcement thread (like this one, except more blue) posted to ensure that nobody forgot and/or missed out.

Hope they answer my question :pray:

Dude same. I would love to have some official confirmation that my effortposts at least get seen.

I hope they provide some hints on some of the reworks… chen, dva, tass in particular. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

well, if its about ‘design’ then it’d be a good time to ask about legs and stuff right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Another Reddit Exclusive AMA. :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

This is your opportunity to upvote my question guilting them into using the forums more often!

1 Like

Sooooooooo… What does it have to do with “Hero design AMA”? Do you actually expect to be taken seriously?

2 Likes

With Pleasure :slight_smile:

Maybe I should make an account so I can ask a question :thinking:

2 Likes

You play HotS; you’re a second class customer as far as Blizzard is concerned.

Maybe we can get a better idea about their philosophy on Fantasy vs. Gameplay when it comes to designing heroes who have playstyles that are relatively subjective like Tassadar and Garrosh.

2 Likes

But then I would have to create a reddit account and be infected.

Yes, another AMA of the HoTS developers treating the posters here as outcasts.

They would be more likely to post here if the people here didn’t act as if they were raised by wolves whenever they see a blue post.

5 Likes

Yeah because who would create forums on their own website and then not use it for official talks… oh wait

Last guy who asked that on Reddit randomly ended up like that:

img

Good luck.

While at, here’s my question in the mean time since we all are sharing ours and stuff.

you already have a Stukov profile picture, you’re a bit to late to be worried about an infection.

3 Likes