Deathwing first skin?

aww, thats not very optimistic.
Blizzard has used player suggestions for skins a few times before.

He needs a D.Va skin.

-* in the voice of Deathwing *
Try to counter it!
LoL…Ha-ha…

1 Like

Imagine the Birthday Cat from Borderlands TPS in it’s bored voice. "feel my fury meow. Meow Meow die Meow.

1 Like

I would like to see a Brightwing skin for Deathwing.

1 Like

TOO MUCH INCEPTION!!
This thing wont let me post without having a “clear sentence”

WINKY FACE
LOVE, DEATHWING

Why not versions of him in all the various dragonflights’ colors? Green/Red/Blue/Bronze/Black (his original form), you know? Easy enough, yeah? Basically re-colors, I know, but it would still be visually pleasing/better than what he’s got. I was honestly kind of shocked that’s not the baseline free skins he got, as is. But yeah, a ‘Frozen Wastes’ Deathwing that looks like Sindragosa would be DOPE.

1 Like

Personally, the issue with making a Sindragosa skin is if she’s planned on being added or something around that.

With her being an Arthas ability, I wouldn’t think she would be? But I wouldn’t be at all opposed to her being her own champ - I already love my frosty Jaina, so more icy lockdown champs? :ok_hand:

Oooh, I like that, but I would suggest not having them be simple recolors. For example, Deathwing is all armored out. He looks very specifically like a crazy, broken dragon with all the firey colors bursting from the cracks. For example, a blue dragon would look older, they might have runes and mage-like armor. They could do undead dragon skins, which are usually the ones that have frosty abilities (torn wings, bones sticking out, tons of horns and spines, plus that frost effect in the eyes and mouth.

I wish Ysera was in the game tbh, everyone loved her and I don’t know if you could really get the green dragon look down on Deathwing without it being pretty basic. Plus she could have the coolest Nightmare skin and altered voice lines. (Forgive my off-topicness)

They have an Gul’dan Azmodan skin so I doubt they’re too opposed to making heroes that have a skin representing them. At least I hope they’re not, cause Jaina has this Nightborne skin that in no way could compare to having an actual Nightborne hero.

1 Like

I mean, between having their staff cut by internal reworking and now by covid, I’m not really surprised they can’t take all skin suggestions. It takes a lot of work to make a skin, not to mention effects work that goes into it as well if abilities are going to be altered.

1 Like

Personally I’m hoping for these over time:

-Mecha
-Angelic
-Neltharion (uncorrupted)
-Infested (starcraft-zerg themed)
-Undead
-Volskaya prototype (overwatch theme)

1 Like

Of course, I’m just glad they’re able to get anything new out! I was just trying to translate a little misunderstanding :B

1 Like