Deathwing first skin?

What do you guys want Deathwing to have first?

2 Likes

He need legendary skin,mecha skin or pharoh formation is good also i think a icy skin for him is greet like as Sindragosa…

2 Likes

I hope that the Mechastorm event doesn’t turn into making some of the big bads into the skins. I want DW to have an Elemental skin and/or one that is blighted,spreading plagues.

1 Like

Mecha storm III will be nice,Hots can create some beauty mecha skin.
like as mecha skin for DW as mentioned,mecha skin for Cyber paladin(look at D.Day judgment that created many years ago in Wc3),or i think mecha Stitches or Arthas will be good too…

Yeah but I don’t want them to make a mecha skin for every villain in HotS. I’d like to see a skin for Stukov and/or Murky.

1 Like

It also have nice ideas,good,but i think why Hots can not create this ideas? and always go solo…

I was referring to not if there’s skins, but to who the skins go to.

I mention to blizzard that dont create people’s idea or care less them,not you dear friend.

What do you mean? Like dont care about ppl’s ideas?

I think i can not say my idea well,i mention to Blizzard and Hots that have care less about ppl’s idea and get it as a suggest not to application.

I think he’s saying Blizzard gets so many cool suggestions from the player base about skins for certain heroes but they don’t usually implement them.

3 Likes

Yeah, that or they screen it.

They do ocasionally implement skins suggested by players:

• Azmodunk was a suggestion months before it was a skin (that was even the name the player used for the suggestion)
  • There was some Starcraft anniversary celebration (20th anniversary? I don’t recall exactly) for which they released a set of SC-themed skins: a terran armor for E.T.C. (which was in the game files since alpha), a Lurker one for Anub’Arak, and Templar Li Ming. The last two had been suggested in the forums, and the Li Ming one even had art that was simmilar to the released one.
  • those examples were in the old forums, so it’s hard to find “evidence” that they were hero suggestions, but more recently they released Janitor Leoric, and the devs flat out said it was a popular suggestion in reddit and the forums.
    *I’m sure there are other examples, but I can’t think of one off the top of my head

So you see, they do use suggestions, sometimes; they just don’t usually come out and say where they got the idea.

OT: I would like Deathwing to get a white skin, where the fire in his body -or at least his eyes- glow blue instead of red (I would ask for blue ability effects as well, but that seems to be a huge effort, judging by Ragnaros’ skins, Fel Reaver Blaze, and others).

Other than that, I also think a Mecha dragon would be cool (it doesn’t have to be Mechastorm; give him a D.Va-themed skin, since D.Va has a Deathwing-themed one).

I’ve also seen a suggestion for a loreskin where he appears as Neltharion the Earth Warder, before being driven mad by the Old Gods, and all that. That intrigues me a little.

4 Likes

A blue one could be of him being D3 Angelic. What if the MEch skin was an Animatronic like FnaF and he creaked? I dont know if Neltharion would have many changes or not besides possibly voice or replacing fire with earth.

-They could make him like the constellar in wow but with armor plates and stuff to make him seem more solid.
-They could have him be all old-god/void infested and grody
-They could make him like a dragon dragged out of the sea (a Helya-like look I suppose) with sunken ships as armor and watery attacks, fish scales and fins and stuff

It’s hard to come up with stuff since he isn’t humanoid, limiting the options that can be done that aren’t other types of dragons.

2 Likes

yeah,and he’s particular with being blessed/corrupted.

When I thought about the skin, I was faced with the problem that I can’t come up with a fun skin for him. Because he has a huge modelka and it looks funny because of clumsiness. But here are my ideas.
-Make a Kitten from Deathwing. His walk is very similar to him.
-Make a dinosaur skin. Pterodactyl. Some dinosaurs are very similar to dragons. Or vice versa? :thinking:
-And the last example is Wahadred from HS.

Just thought about a playful kitty version of him where he basically has a bouncy prance and talk playfully.

A giant fire breathing cat :3

He could use confetti instead of fire.
It would not be a cat, but a cat toy. Well, you know strange things or toys that you for some reason find cute.

1 Like