Crash/Hang mid game, then colors change

Every once in a while, my screens will go black in the middle of a game. When the game comes back, my skills bar talents are all different colors, but I can continue to play. The past 2 days, when my game comes back, sometimes it will be just the skill bar, and others my entire screen is a disaster and I need to force restart my computer. Updating my GPU drivers has not helped resolve this either.

The closest article I found had no answers either: Cooldown colors too bright after freeze

My Specs:
Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor 3.79 GHz
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
64 GB of Ram

Usually a sign of an unstable graphic card. When the display goes “black in the middle of a game” that usually is a sign of the graphic driver having crashed and being restarted by the OS. Assuming it is not caused by a buggy graphic driver, then it would be due to the graphic card hardware doing something the driver cannot cope with. The colours being messed up afterwards could possibly be considered artefacting of some sorts, which could be another symptom of an unstable GPU.

HotS does push GPUs quite hard given its age, and is more likely to expose unstable GPUs than many modern games. I would suggest running GPU stress tests like Furkmark to see if those also cause any such issues. If so then it is highly likely the GPU is malfunctioning or not stable.