Crash on opening loot tab

Whenever I try to open the loot tab or get a pop up telling me I’ve got a loot box the game tend to become unresponsive and soft locks my pc, forcing me to physically turn it off and on again. After the computer finishes booting I’m treated to a notification telling me “the application has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware.” I’ve tried reinstalling my drivers, reinstalling hots, scan and repair but nothing seems to work. Stranger still I’m still able to play the game itself but sporadically (about 1 in every 3 games) I’ll get disconnected several times before my computer soft locks and I get the same pop ups. Is there any way to meaningfully diagnose whats going wrong? The following are a couple errors from clicking on the loot tab, the circumstances were the same but the codes seem distinct
CA2DFD68-0359-4214-AA94-05C61F2883B5
E876605C-909F-4691-B5EE-D9896544A5BD
DAFD22D2-A691-4539-98A9-316BE4D570C8

1 Like

Same. Problem happens quarterly (since starting playing in Oct last year) +/- for me. Updating graphic drivers usually fixes the problem, but as of latest patch(es) this past week I’ve been unable to open the brawl page, the loot page, or fulfill leveling up a character as something relevant to the loot crate itself crashes the client and sends my hard-drive into a 100% usage frenzy, eventually freezing the entire machine that is only solved by pulling the power cable.

Win 10 64b, Dell Inspiron, Intel 620 chipset

Can I get y’all to post your DxDiag reports in this thread here? Going to be collecting reports and troubleshooting in that thread. And so just for consolidating the reports, going to lock this thread.

@Forecast
As your computer is locking up, I’d also like you to try setting an FPS limit on the game. While not ideal, let’s set that to 30 FPS. If you can, let’s also get HWMonitor screenshots. You’ll want to run that while you play and for as long as you can (at least 5-10 minutes). Once done take screenshots of in the info in HWMonitor and upload them to an image sharing site like imgur and provide the link.