Constant input lag since update

Hi!

I love the game, but since the Metal patch it’s totally unplayable. I have a constant input lag in everything I do. It’s not a bandwidth issue since it’s present even in AI games. I’m no expert, but I’d estimate the lag to be up to half a second sometimes. This means that I’m completely useless to my teammates; if I aim a skill shot at an enemy or at the place he/she will be, I will miss since he/she won’t be there at the time my ability activates. This is a real bummer since I had a blast playing the game.

I started a new thread since I couldn’t find any threads related to the same issue. Is anyone else affected?

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch mid 2014, 2,2 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB, Mojave 10.14.6.

Much love,
Mattias

I’m noting the same problem. Exactly. with this update. First time Ive play Heroes in a few weeks since WOW Classic came out, iMac 27 inch late 2014, 4GHx i7, 16GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4BG. OS 10.4.6

having the same issue after the metal rendering update. the first game I play runs smooth, but second game onward, non-stop stutter and lag spikes specially on fights. the only thing working for me is restarting after every game, but that’s really annoying.

• Stuttering and stalling may be experienced early on in a game, particularly when the game first loads in and when the enemy team is first encountered. These stalls will get better over the course of a game and over the course of several games as macOS optimizes Heroes of the Storm behind the scenes.

I really hope they can fix this soon, it’s very painful. I just came back after a long break and thought it was an issue with my new eGPU setup - but only HotS does this. I would love an update on Blizzard’s plans to fix this