Consistent Freezes

While playing QM HOTS, I consistently see the entire OS freeze up. The game will freeze and all other applications will become unresponsive. I can’t alt+tab, ctrl+alt+esc, or ctrl+alt+del. I play HOTS just about every night and this happens at least once a night for me. I have to hold the power button on my computer, turn it back on, and rejoin the game.

I’m on the latest version of Windows 10, with the latest drivers for my hardware. I’ve reinstalled HOTS and my graphics drivers several times. Scan and repair finds nothing. I’ve tried only playing after rebooting with no other applications running.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

This is also happening to me and it’s crazy because HotS is the only game that does this.

My desktop is only a year old and is more than capable of handling this game. But it’s also sometimes completely freezing my system during matches and I have to hard-reboot it.

1 Like

Same here, guys.
Had to quit the game for this reason. Not going to ruin my hardware for this game.
I’m still waiting for a fix, but Blizzard has forsaken us.

1 Like

It’s absolutely insane there hasn’t been a peep uttered about this. I’m terrified that playing this game is going to fry my brand new gaming PC.

No other game does this, especially not a game that’s 9 years old on brand new hardware.

1 Like

Having this exact same issue.

System requirements for this game are met by my smart fridge. My PC shouldn’t be crashing. Any solutions found?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.