Connection issues

This is a problem that has come up in recent days. I haven’t downloaded anything or done anything with my computer, yet now whenever I enter a match in HOTS, the game at some point freezes and starts reconnecting (a phase which will not take me anywhere until I close the whole game and re-enter).

I haven’t had this problem with HOTS before. Moreover, it’s weird for me to have a connection issue with only HOTS and not Overwatch, for example. Adding that and the fact that the disconnects happen while my wifi is active (my internet works fine, I’m not disconnected from battle net, can access websites, etc.) and appear to be cases of the game freezing out of blue.

I have turned off the streaming service options and done a dns flush and everything, but the problem persists… Is this happening to anyone else, and is there any fix to it? I’ve tried everything.

Hello babytag :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re running into connection issues in Heroes… I would be curious to see if we can capture an occurrence of this stalling in a WinMTR test, to see if data is getting lost anywhere or if latency is spiking (such as due to a bottlenecked, overloaded network node between you and us).

Running WinMTR

We want to start the test before you begin a match, but only save the test results if you experienced the stuttering/stalling issue during that game.

You can include the WinMTR results in a reply to the forum post. Place it between rows of ticks (`) for formatting:

```
Like this.
```