Computer full reboot when loading into hots or alt+tab

I boot up hots, I QM when the fancy loading animation finishes, I’ll alt+tab. Attemtp to alt+tab back into, boom reboot. When I’ll be in a match and I died, I go surf, then alt+tab back in game, boom reboot. Stat screen, I click leave boom reboot.
All drivers are updated, never had this issue with any other game. I deleted hots documents, still happens, changing visual quality, still happens.
Nothing shows up in windows event log other than unexpected reboot.
HOTS has no logs that are relevant other than graphics/system information.
I check MSINFO, Nothing to when it happens.
DxDiag Info upon request

For me the issue stems mostly from when I alt+tab back into the game.

I’ve tried so far

• Updates
  • Scan/Repair
  • Not temperature related

Edit:
I have reduced the issue, I had change it to 2560x1440 as that is my monitor size, but when I would alt+tab I think it would somehow get confused I’m assuming? Anyways I have it at 1920x1080 now, Also I believe the cause was because Windows has a feature that allows you to create mutliple virtual desktops win WIN+TAB. I had 2 and deleted them. I haven’t had a crash since

Edit: Nope I’m still getting a crash end of game where it shows stats without any alt+tab, but at least I get one game out of a full system reboot xD

Edit: Did these commands from an error
• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
• DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
• sfc /scannow

Will update if it works Edit: NOPE

The issue was similar to mine and they said they only way it worked was they had to replace the motherboard.
I have played this game for so long before loli hero was released and quit for awhile, now trying to play it I get issues

Update:

Ran the furry GPU test, Ran mem diagnostics, no viable BIOS update, don’t see why this should matter as previously worked.
Did hard uninstall, didn’t clean the registry with a tool.
My only other options is to try lowest settings, lower resolution will update later

Update: Medium settings, haven’t had a single crash. I’m assuming this is power related as I had this on extreme before. I had a fuse blow in this dumpster house I’m staying at and I replaced it. It’s also on a power strip, but nothing else is sucking the power out of it.

Update: Graphic settings didnt mean jack, still back to crashing after alt+tab back into match

Update: I really think its a PSU issue/Fuse. My PC must not be drawing enough power, but I really don’t see why it would just be HOTS alone… not overwatch or any other

This is what my current stats look like in game
IF LINKS WERENT DISABLED IN MY POST

Update: I tried to play DOTA 2 and the same sht happens when loading into the game. I need to do a rollback this issue wasn’t prevalent EVER.
Either it’s the GPU exceeding power WHICH I USED THE FURRY STRESS TEST AND IT WAS INCONCLUSIVE. It has to be a driver failing and kerfcking my entire machine.

Stuck my desktop into the freezer, about 50 dead roaches, also the heatskin was very dusty. Will update

All is fixed pls close ty. Was fun troubleshooting, Let this thread be a nice little guide in the panic google search results

Howdy!

This is often related to an outstanding third party conflict. I would recommend to try with all background applications closed following the steps Here. Restart the PC before retesting.

Can you please post up your Dxdiag for us to review. Copy the dxdiag contents into your reply, highlight the text then select the code block icon </>. This action will help us review the information faster.

Thank you!